Chapter 7

The rest of the guys get on and sit. And we're off to go practice. I sit back and look out the window. All the screaming fans! I smile and wave at them.  I coudn't possibly be this happy. Without Monica ofcourse. But she wants me to be happy. Harry put that through your stupid head! There's nothing you can do now about the past. All you can do now is move on and be happy. She would of wanted it like that. I smile at the thought that came to me. I remeber when we started talking when we were on the X Factor tour. 

I was with all the guys just being silly and she passed by with some papers for her dad. I watched her as she walked by. She made me always stop what I was doing and I would just stare at her. She made me day dream but I thought I scared her. She was walking back and Louis noticed I was staring at her he called her over. Which of course was pefectly fine with me I didn't mind speakign to her. He called her and left right away.

"Hey so how do you like the tour so far?" I asked her.

"I'm enjoying it very much!" she smiled at me. I loved her smile. She was so adorable. I hugged her. She was stiff for a secong then warmed up to me and hugged me back. She didn't let go and neither did I. We just stood there for a five minutes. Then Louis called me we had to practice. I didn't want to let go but she let go.

"I'll see you around Harry" she said with the biggest smile on her face.

"I'll see you around Monica." I said biting my lip from all my happiness. And she walked off. That was a great day. 

I knew it! That was a great day for me too. I love how we just hugged five minutes straight. I didn't care who saw or what anyone was thinking about us. I remember the way your arms felt around me. I was safe. I was happy that you payed attention to me. One of the best days of my life.

Memories, right? I missed her dearly, memories were all I had now.  My thoughts were inturrupted when Zaynn tapped my shoulder. Rehearsal here I come then show to do. I get off the bus and see all the screaming fans. It reminded me when we were in the X Factor smie-finals and we went to my home Holmes Chapel and all the other boys towns. I remeber when we got the first taste of this celebrity life. I still can't get used to it. I still think i'm dreaming. And now I wish I was dreaming. I wish I was asleep. I wish I would wake up and find Monica waiting for me before each concert. I wish she was hear to make me smile. I wish I could hug her and kiss her. I wish I could love her.