Chapter 4

Harry. I know exactly how you feel now. Shhh babe sleep. You look so beautiful when you sleep. I'm sorry I can't be there to hold you. I wish I could. I would love to see you again. I want you to hold me and never let go. But we can't be together anymore at least not for a while. I'm far far from where you are. I'm in the second most perfect world that exists. It will be perfect when you're here. But that doesn't mean I want you to come with me. Oh no, I want you to be happy where you are right now. I want you to be happy and make all those millions of girls happy. Your voice, baby, I hear all the way to the heavens. You're the sweetest music I've ever heard. I'm sorry for being so stupid and never admitting my love. Now I know you love me too, I'm happy! But promise me you'll be happy too! Sing to me...I love you Harry.

I wake up dizzy. I didn't rest at all. But the strangest thing happened. I dream't of Monica talking to me. She was standing on the edge of my bed. She was whispering into my ear. She sounded happy. She wanted me to be happy. But how could I when she left the world and I didn't see her slipping away. I get up and eat breakfast. I don't even want to talk to the boys I just get on the bus with my box of letters and get  ready for a two hour ride.  Niall passes by me. He just nods his head. Nialler and his food. Man, he was carrying a box of cookies typical Niall. Liam and Zayne just nod and sit. Louis sits next to me. "What's that you got there lad?" he asks me as he tries to take my box away. "Don't worry Louis, it's personal," I say to him. "I'll give you your time," he says as he goes and takes a seat next Zayn. 

I begin reading the first letter: 

April 11, 2011 

Today I saw the most  beautiful being ever. I was bored with my dad at work. I sat down to watch auditions. And this curly-haired guy just took my breath away. He sang "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder. Ahah Wonder like my last name. Well anyways. His voice is just amazing! I know for a fact! that he will become very prosperous in the future. He has true talent. His voicce brings me the chills.    I know for a fact that he will pass and then I will go up and talk to him...that is if I have the nerve to do it...what was his name again? Harry Styles....oh yes that's it...ahaha it has a cute sound to it.  Well hopefully my mom lets me stay longer with my dad. I mean it is only summer vacation. Oh well I can't wait to see him when the X Factor begins. My hearts beats faster just thinking about him.... Oh well goodnight beautiful world. 

xoxox Monica Wonder 

She remebered me from the first day? Why did she not come up to me? She had nothing to be scared of. Monica was...is beautiful. She didn't have to worry. She has the most wonderful personality. I wish I could of known her sooner. But it was already too late for that. I continue on to the next few letters. She just talks about how she hasn't seen me but she thinks about me. I wonder if you know how much I think about you now. I read the next one: 

August 23,  2011

I saw him today! Oh yay! My heart skipped a beat. I thought I wouldn't se him any more after all those months! Well I was with my dad, right? I went  to the stage and there he was practicing or doing whatever he was doing. I don't know I wasn't paying attention. But he caught me looking at him. Oh oh. He looked at me and gave me a big warm smile. I smiled back but I trip onto a seat. I blushed and looked down. I didn't want to see his face. I just ran out of there, that was embarrasssing. But it happened so there's nothing I can do to go back and watch my step. Bummer. Hopefully he didn't laugh at me. The world may never know. I don't really care...okay maybe I do, but he would never notice me...I'm just not that type of girl. Still another great day. Just seeing his smile made my day, no my week! 

xoxox Monica Wonder

Hey I remember that day I was singing some song that's irrevalent now. I looked up and saw this cute girl looking at me. I smiled at her. It wasn't my intention to make her fall. I ran to help her but she had already left. How did I not know that was Monica. I remember her very well now. I was gonna go talk to her but she left. The stress later on made me forget that I was gonna ask her for her name. I tried looking for her again at rehearsals but she never came around. No wonder I didn't see her. I smile remembering the thought. That silly girl that fell. She made me smile and I had been upset all week. She made my day and she thought I disliked her.

The bus stopped. Liam tapped me on the shoulder. I put the letter back. I put my box into my special stash by my things. No one even Louis were allowed to look in there. They took it seriously. No one had ever opened it. I was glad I had such good friends that I trusted. Well now it was time to face more fans. I think of Monica and all the good she brought. That brought a true smile to my face. I need to be happy for the fans, for Monica. I get out, ready for a signing. Be Happy.