Chapter 11

****EDITOR'S NOTE

Well I added a song to the side...lol it adds some..ummm well gives this part a mood. lol just saying you might wanna play the song while reading this. Thanks for reading! :D*****

____________________________________________________________________ 

She doesn't want me to stop? I didn't want to push my limits but this could be my only chance. I really did love her. I didn't want to use her. I pull her close to me. I press her body against mine. "I promise I won't hurt you" I kiss her neck. She wraps her arms around my neck.  I could just hold her like this forever. I wanted to hold her forever. I kiss her cute little nose.

"Akward?" I ask her. 

She shakes her head. "Why is it akward?" she tilts her head to a side. She reminded me of little puppy. So adoarable.

"You're bestfriend is kissing you." I give her lips a tiny peck. She wrinkles her nose. 

"No it's not akward. I really trust you. Hence, we are best friends...but it's a littl-" I cut her off with a really long kiss. Suprisingly, she kisses me back. We start it off slow. I didn't feel the rush to do anything else. Just hold her and kiss her.

Her body frame was just perfect. The way she fit into my arms, the way I could easily hold her and pick her up. The way her hand fit into mine perfectly. The way I could easily kiss her little lips. Her eyes were mesmerizing. And her hair, I loved playing with her hair. She was just so perfect. 

She breaks away from the kiss and lays her head down on my chest. I play with her hair. We're quiet for a long moment. Just Monica and me, laying down. Having some alone time. I loved every second I spent with her. She made me happy. When X Factor was done and of course we had lost. I was really depressed, but Monica brought the happiness back. She was my pocket full of sunshine.    Now was the time to show her how I felt. I wanted to make her mine. You know, love her right. 

I slowly lean down and kiss her neck. She shivers. I smile knowing she liked it. I give her more tiny little pecks around her neck. I lean in and give her a kiss. She bites my lip. I smile she couldn't get any more adorable. I shake my head at her and gently bite her ear. I lay her down on her back. And gently get on top of her. I kiss her lips very gently. She pulls me closer to her body. Smiling, I carress  her cheek. And i slowly I take my shirt off.  Monica freezes for a moment but then wraps her arms around my neck. I give her a passionate kiss. I can feel my heartbeat get faster. I press my body up against her and stroke her back very slowly. She gently runs her fingers through my curls. It was nice to be here and hold her. But I didn't want to have sex with her, that would be too much. I didn't want to ruin her innocence. 

I turn around and lay her on top of me. She rests her head on my chest. And we just lay there. Not worrying about anything. Two "bestfriends" just laying down. I kiss her forehead. I just couldn't disrespect her. I don't want to treat her badly. I wanted to love her not touch her innapropiatly. Maybe after this she would understand how I actually felt for her. 

Monica slowly gets up and sits next to me.  

"What's wrong now?" I say taking her hand. 

"Nothing I just need to go home already." she muttered. I sat next to her and kissed her cheek. 

"Already?" I whined. She gave me gave me a pleading look. 

"Yeah.." she looked down. Awe I could tell she didn't want to leave yet.

I get off the bed and and stand in front of her. I motion her to get closer. She gets closer walking on her knees and she sits on the edge of the bed. I bend down and pick her up. She wraps her legs around me. 

"One more?" I propose. She smiled and gently gave me a very sweet long kiss. I lay her back down and turn around. I motion her for a piggy-back ride. She rolls her eyes and slowly gets on. 

"Where now ma'am?" I chuckled. 

"I'm going to walk home now." she shrugged.

"You can't possibly go home alone, Monica." I assert.

"Don't worry it's not that far. Plus if you take me home my dad might find it fishy, so I'm going to go now. I'll take a cab." she insists. 

"Just cause you say so" I whine. I gently place her on her feet and take her hand. "C'mon I can at least walk you outside."

"Harry you're shirtless" she giggles. 

"Yeah, but no one minds it." I chuckle.

"They are going to think wrong." She says frantically.

"No one is going to think wrong, now c'mon I don't want you to get in trouble." I pull her along.

"Aren't you worried some random girl knocks you down cause you're shirtless" she jokes.

"Um, no not really." we walk down the corrider.

"No one in sight" She says.

"Nope, I wonder where they're at"

"Is it really late?" 

"I don't even know the time." I confess.

"Well I should be heading home. See you tomorrow Harry." 

I pull her into my arms one last time before she has to leave. And I gingerly kiss her again. Then I kiss her forehead. "See you tomorrow, Monica." She smiles at me with her dazziling smile.

"Bye Harry." and she walks out down the street. 

I Should of walked her home. If I had she wouldn't of suffered...she wouldn't of gotten raped.