Chapter 9

I wake up to knocking and screaming outside my window. I look out and see hundreds of smiling fans. I wipe my eyes and smile. It still makes me happy to be here in America. I can't believe how far the boys and I have come. I get up yawning. I can see some girls snapping pictures. I just smile I love making the fans happy. If they're happy i'm happy.  I look around the boys are getting up and getting ready for the interview we had in about 30 minutes. I shake my hair to fix my curls. The girls start going crazy. Awww the sweet sound of the fans. I acccidently kick the shoebox and then everything comes back to me. The dreadful feelings. The broken heart. Monica. I look up. I miss you Monica. Why don't you come back with me? 

I miss you too. I can't go back you know that. All I can do is watch over you. Protect you but you know I can't go back. That's impossible. Don't fret babe everything will be better soon.

We sit in a little room. One sofa one chair. A pretty woman comes in and sits down. We introduce ourselves, the usual routine. We get asked questions, the regular questions. Then she had to ask that question. "So Harry, I heard there might be a special lady in your life?"she asks with quite an interest.

How to respond to this? How? "Well actually yes there was a special lady I  in my life, but.." I daze off a little while. I can feel the tears come up. "She's not here now." I simply state.

Louis starts "choking". "Do you have any water around here i'm very thirsty," Louis says with the most squeekiest voice. The repoter grabs a water bottle and the interview continues. Of course we leave the topic alone. But how I dreaded myself for not sharing Monica out to the world like I should have. I should have.

"Hey who am I?" I say as I jump really high in the air.

"That's an easy one c'mon now Harry. That's gotta be Niall," Monica replies with a smile on her face.

"How'd you know?" I say as I approach her. She makes a squinty face.

"I don't think I know anyone who jumps 10 feet in the air like that." She giggles. I run over to her and hug her waist. I loved the way she felt in my arms. 

"You're one smart girl,"I say as I let her go. I can't hold her too long cause I know for a fact she doesn't like me holding her. 

"Sure, bob." she says sarcastically. I look her deep into her eyes. I felt into another world. I wish I could just hold her forever. Protect her from all the harm of the world. Make her my princess. Give her everything she deserves, but she probably doesn't even like me like that.

"So do you like America better than the UK?" Monica asks with a quite peciluar look on her face. She makes the most adorable facial expressions ever. 

"I love America but the Uk has to be the best."I say as I study her face carefully. She starts blushing and covers her face with her hands. I move her hands out of the way and lock them tightly as I bring her closer to me. She's in my arms again. I love the feeling I just couldn't help myself from holding her.

"Mr. Styles, we've got a situation here. I can't move." Her face is now back to normal tone. She wiggles in my arms. I giggle at her little move.

"I can tell. Lovely dance move by the way." She looks up at me with her cute eyes.

"Stop it! C'mon you gotta practice for tomorrow's KCA's." I groan at the thought of letting go of her just to go practice. I know i'm going practice later but am I gonna be able to hold her again?

"Fine." I mumble as I let go of her. She smiles her dazzling smile at me and I forget everything. 

She looks at me with a cute angry face. "Were you even listening to a word I said?" she says as she slowly shakes me around.

"Wait, what? Sorry I was...umm..." I mutter. She laughs at me.

"I understand you were thinking of meeting Taylor Swift or something." she says biting her lip and looking down at her feet. 

"No, I was--" I get inturrupted.

"Hey, Harry c'mon we gotta rehearse." Says Niall as he scratches his head.

"I told you." Monica says with a "I-told-you-so" look. I pinch her cheeks and hug her as I walk back to the stage with Nialler.

 Those were the moments I missed. Just holding her out of the blue. Pinching her adorable cheeks. Making her laugh. Being around her. I felt like I was complete when we were together. She changed me unimaginably. After the X-Factor days, when we lost,I was really down. I was always quiet and upset , but when I saw Monica i felt better. I would go up to her and hug her. She would just giggle and blush. It was so adorable. But now I'm gone with those days. I wish she was here. I used to be less lively. I would be more pessimistic. But she tought me to be optimistic and enjoy life. She was my life. 

"Monicaaaaaaaa," I say walking over to Monica who had been reading a book for the past 30 minutes.

"What now Harry?" she says with a side smile. She was beautiful.

"C'mon let's go do something!" I tug on her book. She lightly smacks my hand.

"Let go, gosh, Harry, can't I read?" she says as she closes her book shut. "What do you wanna do?" She gets up.

"Yes! Let's go walk around or something." I say hoping she said yes. I just wanted to be with her. "Let's explore America!"  

"Ummm Harry we just got here. Can we rest?" She says giving me a puppy dog smile.

"But, but, but," I tackle her down. I land lightly on top of her. I can feel my heart beat faster. "Is this fine, ma'am?" I say as I look into her eyes. 

"Well I mean't seperately, not you squishing my guts out." I can see her face start blushing. She was so adorable. 

"Fine." I say  kissing her forehead as I get off her. Then I help her sit up. She looks down. I pick her chin up and look into her eyes. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to go explore with you." 

"It's okay no harm done." she gets up. I stretch my hand out. She rolls her eyes and helps me up. I push my body up against hers holding her hand very tightly. She starts blushing again. I can't help but giggle. "Stop it Harry, people are staring at us." I look around and some random people were walking by. 

"They're starting at your pretty face, now c'mon let's go!" I take her hand and start walking. I look down at her and I can see her lovely smile. "It's true." I say. She looks up at me smiling and shaking her head.

We spent the rest of the day exploring New York, holding hands of course. At that point we were like best friends. Well that's how I think she felt. I really liked her, but I thought she liked Niall. I didn't have the courage to ask her if  she liked him, but I thought she did.