Chapter 3

I keep reading the letter and I can't stop the tears from coming down my face. I miss her. I never thought I would feel like this. I was going to confess how I felt before we left. And I get this letter. I went to her funeral two days ago. I was crying like a little baby. I wept for two days straight. The boys didn't know what had happened. Why I was so obsessed over Monica's death. She was my pocket of sunshine. I had only realized it for a few weeks and she left me. She left me alone. I was going downhill. I didn't want to go on. 

Then her mom brought me a shoebox. A shoe box full of hundreds of organized letters all for me. Monica had been saving all her thoughts in there. I don't think she was going to give them to me. But reading those letters brought back the memories. The letters brought me back to those days she was around. It reminded me of all the happiness she brought me. The letters made me fully understand why she loved me so much. All the letters date back to the first day the day I auditioned at the X Factor. I can still remember that day. The cards ranged from the day I auditioned until the day she passed away.  We're going on tour soon. And all i'm going to do in my spare time is read the love letters that were never mean't to be given to me.

I finally get down from the roof and go down with the boys. I go change and lay down we were leaving early tomorrow morning. I needed to rest. I needed to get her off my mind. I wanted to be with her. I wanted to fall asleep in my arms like that one day we were at the what makes you beautiful shoot. I wanted to kiss her again like I did that one dreadful night. I wanted to see her at least one more time.  After restless moving I finally fell into a deep sleep with Monica still on my mind.