flowers and the bee

Turning pages of this classy ancient book that was hidden a long time ago by my great-grandmother in the attic of our long held house. My mother, like a fine gorgeous mother she is always compare herself to a flower, was dressed in a brown knitted turtle neck and wearing loose pants as she always wears, while I, am wearing my light brown pajamas, and white long sleeve. I with my hair bunned, was reading my new book mother bought me last friday, being a bookworm as always was sitting on this wooden cozy chair of the dining table and was tasked to do some cleaning in the attic then check if there's something we can use before she goes to buy groceries.
She waved at me with her smooth right hand and left hand supporting her small bag hanging on her shoulder.
She's now off to buy goods,  and I locked the door after saying goodbye.

My mind is now focused to what should I do, cleaning.
I walked away from the locked door and began to do my work.
I took steps on our creaky stairs heading up to the attic //crreeakk// is what I heard everytime I take steps fearing that I could fall anytime soon.

//cough cough//
"jeez, dusty" I said while claiming that the place is dirty,  I barely see anything but dust, i can feel the dust on my nostrils tickling the inside of it
//ACHHOOO!!// 1 loud sneeze caught the whole attic to echo and bounce back the sound to me.
I started to clean this dark dusty place and will be done by the time mother goes home.

I reached for our cleaning materials and everything,  It took me some time to clean one area of the attic,  after cleaning  it, I took some rest near the triangled glass window on the wall center of the attic and sat down on the unknown pile of things.

My arse was feeling numb because of what i had sat on, so I checked it up with confuse in my eyes.  It's a pile of books! Greatfuly how my eyes shined and widened as I see those books laying down as if it hasn't been moved nor read for a year/s.  Excitedly, I took a closer look and picked them up with my two wet dirty hands because of cleaning awhile ago.  I blew some dust around the books, and saw their title in each cover.  they were interesting books and I feel like reading them all until I saw this one book after picking up this great book...  I didn't had a great feeling about this white plain old book but I'm curious anyway so I checked what's up with this book to got me feeling frightened, I draw some pages and read phrases that suddenly made me feel chills, my face was pale as a cow's milk,  my lips were dry like a Sahara dessert but I still had confidence in me and  I read again in other pages.

I dropped the book...
and slowly walking away from it, but not so far,  why is this similar to what mother says? But i managed to get myself together and pick that book up

as I slowly open it,  something strange happens,  the words are gone, in every pages,  words were gone.

I picked up the other books and throw them down the stairs knowing that I could read them in one sit everyday, but for this one thick old plain white book that got me frightened, will stay in the attic and will be read first.

This book,  is a bizarre book I ever had a hand on..  Because this thing my hands were on to,  has my great-grandmother's penmanship.

Beginning to read this book my grand grandmother wrote nearby the only window of this attic where the lights from the outside coming from.

I opened the book to its first page and saw the title "for my grand children" this book must be for my mother.. But I read it anyway. I kept on reading that,  everytime I turn pages it's like there's no ending to this book, it always comes to the middle page of the book, not in the end... Strange,  so I gave it a shot to read this.

It really is enjoyable, the memory of my grandmother together with my mother is written here in this book like watching a faded old movie, it's showing me the things that happened in detailed. It's the  book I've landed my hands on. I read and read,  I felt hungry and sleepy but that didn't got me stopped from reading.  I felt light and thirsty..

I turned page,  and suddenly my eyes had a gaze on my wrist... and noticed that my wrist are that thin! I looked in the reflection of me through the window and saw myself looking like a living skeleton with skin and clothes on.
Feeling my face with my right hand and I can tell the details of the exact structure of my jaw  confusingly and disturbed, looking to myself through this glass window "wh-what I just read this book and wh---"
Looking back to this unexplainable strange book got me reading it again, even if I don't want to now,  but i feel like there's some unseen hands dragging my head towards this book and read it forever..
I tried to look away,  but I can't.  it's too enjoyable, satisfyingly wrong to read and there's this force that keeps me on reading it, I can't..

This book is draining me,  my energy and my memories I can feel it.
//gasp!!!//
I gasped reading ''a bee sipped to the sweet nectar of the flower absorbed the beauty and power''.... What does this mean?
I'm forcefully to read this against my own will. I kept on reading and reading.

I can feel it. what they're feeling.  the sadness,  the happiness,  the loneliness,  the anger and everything..
I can feel it

I'm slowly falling,  melting and dying... "help.. " murmuring while my fear crumpled into my tears coming from the left eye of my skinny face

/thud/hearing from the distance,  my mom finally got home...
I smiled thinking of someone finally could save me but tears continuously dripping down

"sweetie?" mom shouted worriedly from  downstairs

//creakkkk// as she take steps on the stairs
"honey,  are you here---"
Surprisingly saw me laying my side body on the ground while my hands are sticked to this revealing book, by the window of the attic.

"oh~ so you read? Took you awhile to be my victim after your mother"
Slowly coming towards me with a grin in her face and crossing her arms, even I can't see her but I can feel it...
Bending her knees towards me and leaning just enough to whisper to my ear, smiling

"you're just like your mother. Say hi to your mother for me, ok?. Call me....  great- grand mother"