hide and seek

A sound of rapid footsteps flown across beth's ears from side to side, to slowly disappearing noise.

"Are you ready?"said the little girl, beth.

A giggle burst from her mouth as she asked her  friend  while facing the wall, counting from one to twenty.

"Ready or not here i come!"

She, then, took off from her position and roamed around the cabin area

"I know you're here"

Silence.

Stepping on a creaky wooden stairs, she held on the handrail.

Apollo will appear soon, the sky is turning inky.

A feeling of a black shadow touched her soul as she slowly look for her friend

Walking melancholy and trying to find her friend, she looked around the dark  unknown place while warming herself.

It's been an hour

"Hey!! Its getting dark, you should come out now ..."

A footstep slip through.
And suddenly a scream from the top of lungs, is heard;

"HELP!!!!!!"

Loud caws was heard from a distance. Birds flew out from the snags in the woods, after hearing the helpless shriek of a lady's voice.

beth came outside running looking for her friend, under the moonlight in the forest of nowhere.
Looking side by side, in a cold breeze.

A mumble of a lad's mouth being covered by a hand of a terror man, from nowhere to be found in a dark alley of this scary night. The hawl of a lady was suddenly stopped.

Beth, gasping every minute thinking of every possible way something bad could've happened to both of them.

Slowly taking tiny bit steps to unknown place where the sound of horror is coming from.

/ssk. ssk./

Tall grasses hid her while walking in the shallow frightening ambiance of the situation. Sweeping away the thin long grass that is coming on her way,

she finally stumbled on her friend.

"Well, hello there. I think we should come back. They might find us here tomorrow morning."

Slashing the cadaver's tongue with his sharp honed knife, he took it with his hands while the crimson red flowed and bursted on his face.

Then on, a man walked alongside Beth.

"I thought you would snitch me and wouldn't hide the body anymore" beth said while skipping happily.

Taking off his black mask and leather gloves, he said

"I would always hide a dead body for you." While taking his big boots a step closer to beth as they walk together.

Beth looked back at him and gave him a warm sweet smile, and continued ushering the soiled road.

He then, took beth's soft and small right hand helping her to jump in with her cute blue  petticoated dres.
They, then, forwardly went, sat in their small boat and started padding on back to their house across the lake.

[newspaper:

MISSING WOMAN FOUND DEAD IN REMOTE CABIN NEAR LAKE

A woman found dead near lake,
On a Tuesday dawn, whereas the
suspect is believed to be a man and a child.

A pattern was used in killing this woman like the other past crimes.

The murderer used a knife in killing these young girls. Ages around 14-17 young ladies' body were stabbed in the right  rib, a tongue missing and eyes poked.

A doll is found nearby the body. It seems to be owned by a little girl, it is well dresses and hair is brushed.

The police are still looking for the other victims' body

...]