Chapter 4

Standard Disclaimer: all characters, references, species, etc are property of Disney and they retain all rights.

Day 4

As the new couple disembark there ship on to one of the many empty field's of lothal hand and hand they walk to an area with shade, as they sit down Ezra notices Sabine is not her self. "What is it?" he ask worried. "Its....its nothing." she said not looking at him. "Sabine you can tell me anything, what's wrong?" he asked getting even more worried. "I... I don't know if I want to stay after this mission." she said with tears in her eyes. "What do you mean Sabine?" he asked wiping away a tear. "I want to go somewhere to start a new life." she said quietly. "What about the others, what about me?" he asked scared of the answer that may come. "Ezra... I love you and want you to come with me, but the others this war I'm afraid we won't see the end of it and I would not be able to have a life with you." she said crying in to his arms. "Sabine... I- I love you and will follow you anywhere." he said lifting her head up and kissing her. "You... You will?" she asked with a smile wiping her tears away. "Of course I will, but where will we call home?" he asked hold her tightly. "Why not here, we can buy land and build a house togeather, and we can start." she said stopping to look up at him. "Start what?" he said. "A family, we can start a family here." she said. Ezra was surprised at first but soon had the biggest smile on the whole planet on his face. She moved closer and kissed him. "I wonder what the others will think?" he asked. " who knows, they might even join us." she said with a laugh. "Should we head back now and deliver what we got and tell them our what we have decided?" Ezra asked. "Yeah but lets stay here for a little bit longer." she said closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Later that day.

As they approached yavin 4 the couple they looked at each other nervous at what they where about to say and do. "Are we sure about this there is no turning back if we leave?" Ezra asked knowing the answer. "Yes if we want a family and a life togeather we need to leave this war behind." she said taking his hand as they landed at the base. As they exited the ship they saw hera walking to towards them with a nervous look. " why are you two back so soon?" hera said worried. " we got the disk." Ezra said handing it to her. "You guys did good ill go give this to command." she said turning away. "Hera.. We need to talk to you... In private." again said with a nervous look on her face. "Ok lets go back to my room." she said with a worried look.

As they entered her room which was much larger then either of there's. "Wow nice room." Ezra said looking around the room. "Yeah its nice I guess,so what is this about, what's wrong." she asked placing her hands on her hips. "Well I.. I mean we..." Ezra was stuttering. "We are leaving the rebellion hera." she said looking at the ground. "Your WHAT!" hera yelled. "Ezra and me are going to start a life togeather and start family on lothal." she said looking up to see her reaction. She was surprisingly calm. "I know how you two feel, so that's why I'm not going to stop you two from leaving, as long as you keep in touch so I know your safe." she said hugging Sabine. "Wait your not stopping us?" Sabine said surprised. "No I'm not, if I was so interlaced with the rebellion I would want to leave too start a life with kanen but I can't so you two will." she said sitting down. "Thank you hera, Ezra and me are going to leave tomrrow, we are going to say our goodbyes." Sabine said taking Ezra hand and walking out of the room. They walked to the chow hall and saw the others all eating dinner they walked over to them and sat down at the table. "Hey guys can we talk to you?" Sabine said holding ezras hand. "Aww look at the little couple." zeb laughed "what do you need to tell us?" kanen asked. "Well... Ezra and I are leaving the rebellion." Sabine said. "What why would you guys leave now after everything we have been through?" kanen asked confused. "Sabine and i have decide to to start a life and a family togeather back on lothal away from the war where we can be happy." Ezra said smiling. "We came by to tell you goodbye, for now and when we are settled you all will be more then welcome to visit us. As they all stood up saying there goodbyes and hugging everyone as they where walking out back to the ship when they where stopped by rex. "Good luck kid if you need anything just call." rex said hugging the two. As the couple walked to there ship looking back only once at the base they would never see again. The two boarded there ship and took off for there new home.

Thanks guys the next part will be out later today.