Chapter 10 part 2/3

Standard Disclaimer: all characters, references, species, etc are property of Disney and they retain all rights.

As Sabine woke up she rolled over to see Ezra awake and looking at a data pad. "Hey morning ez." she said smiling. "Hey bean." he said kissing her cheek. "Ezra we need to talk." she said looking at him. "Okay... What about?" he asked confused and worried. "We need to go back, after the baby we need to go back and fight." she said still staring into his eyes. "Why? We made it out of one war okay but you want to go back into another?" he said with tears in his eyes. "Yes we need to, my mother needs are help." she said. "What if something happens to use who will take care of the kids and who will take care of them while we are fighting? That's no life for a child." Ezra said trying to hold back tears. "I will ask hera. Ezra I need to do this if you don't come I understand but I need to do this." she said begging to cry. "I promised you along time ago that I will follow you anywhere that absent changed. I just want you to think about What might happen out there and How it will effect Mira and the baby." Ezra said taking her hand. "I know what's at risk, I'm willing to take it." she said standing up out of bed. "Okay when the baby arrives we will spend time with them and then we will go. Ezra said walking to the closet. "Thank you ezra, but what are you grabbing?" she asked. Ezra didn't say anything but take out a large create and placed it on the bed. As he opened it, Sabine walked over with a smile, it was Sabine armor and under suit next to ezras combat gear and light saber. He then brought out two cases and opened them showing each others helmets. "I hope I will still fit in that." she said chuckling. Ezra just stood up and turned to his wife. "I love you so much." he said before losing her. "Start getting you gear ready while I go make breakfast. He said smiling. Sabine had not seen nor wore her armor or held her blaster in over 4 years. She smiled with a tear in her eye as she picked up her helmet remembering all the good and bad times she had seen through the visor.

Thanks again guys part 3 will be up later tonight.