Chapter 13

Standard Disclaimer: all characters, references, species, etc are property of Disney and they retain all rights.

As ship began to land on lothal hera and kanan where waiting with Mira and hope. The ramp lowered, usra and Sabine walked out helping ezra walk since he still is hurt from the blaster shot. Usra let go of ezra as hera ran over to help and went go Mira and hope. "What's wrong with daddy?" Mira asked as usra bent down in front of her. "He got hurt helping me and your mommy, but he will be ok." usra said hugging her. "Kanan, hera can I talk to you two real quick." usra said letting Mira go over to Sabine and Ezra. "Yeah what is it usra?" hera said. "Something happened and I don't under stand." usra said looking down. "What happened?" hera asked. "Ezra died on the way home for almost an hour but then he suddenly woke up just before Sabine was about to leave him." usra said. "Ummm... I didn't know that was possible." kanan said. "Well it is and it happened." usra said looking right at him. " I don't know, but he is alive and with his family, that is all that matters." hera said. As they where talking hera noticed Sabine wasn't there any more. As she was about to walk over Sabine reappeared from the ship but she was not alone. Behind her was a casket that floated at waste leave. "Who...who is in that?" hear asked looking at usra. Before usra said anything, hera began crying at the sight of rexs helmet sitting on the top of the casket. "No no please don't tell me..." hera said cring. Usra didn't say anything she just put a hand on heras shoulder.

As the weeks passed Ezra became more and more distant. Sabine let him have his time alone until she stepped in just like he did after her father died. "Ezra we need to talk." Sabine said taking his hand. "What about?" Ezra asked already knowing what she was going to say. "Ezra rex was not your fault."she said. "That's not what I'm upset about Sabine. Yes i owe rex my life, but what I'm upset about is that I almost left you, because I didn't know that soldier was there. I almost left my kids with out a father and you with out a husband." Ezra said with tears in his eyes. "Ez.... I- I don't know what to say." she said starting to cry. As they sat on the bed for a while Sabine slowly fell asleep in ezras arms. "I love you sabine and I will never leave you." he said as he laid back and kissed her forehead.

The next morning came, when Sabine woke up Ezra wasn't in bed, as she got up and went to the kitchen she found him cooking breakfast and holding hope as Mira watched he dad cook. "Morning ez." she said walking up to him and kissing him. "Hey morning bean." he said smiling. "Morning baby." she said picking up mira. "Hi mommy." Mira said with a smile. Sabine took a step back and all she could think was 'i have my husband back, I have my Ezra back.' she smiled and put Mira down as Ezra finished up breakfast. "Is my mother up?" Sabine asked. "No not yet, i wanted you two to get some sleep." he said placing the food on the plates. "Ill go wake her up." Sabine said. As the two came ba k out and sat at the table, usra had a strange look on her face. "What's wrong mother?" Sabine asked. "Nothing but when did Ezra become normal again?" she whispered to Sabine who only laughed.

Thanks guy next chapter will be coming soon.