Chapter 3 part 2

Standard Disclaimer: all characters, references, species, etc are property of Disney and they retain all rights.

Day 3 part 2

As they where traveling through hyperspace on the way to lothal on there way to the secret get away, the new couple where in the cockpit making final calculations of there trip. "Hey sabine." he said holding her hand. "Yeah what's is it?" she said still looking at the the calculations. "Its getting late and we still have hours still to go." he said. "Yeah I know, why... What do you want?" she asked with a small smile looking over at him. "Well we where interrupted earlier and I was thinking..." he said looking at her with one of his iconic grin. "Well....i-i....ummm." she said blushing looking away trying to hide her face. He reached over placing his hand on her chin making her look back over kissing her on the lips. "I don't think I ever seen you this flustered before." he said kissing her again. "Yeah...well I never been with anyone before so..." he cut her off "wait I'm your first boyfriend?" he asked with a smile. "Yeah....maybe, you where also my first kiss." she said still blushing. He just smiled and kissed her again. "Come on' lets go to bed." she said taking his hand and walking out of the cockpit. As they got it their room she moved him to the wall kissing him, he picked her up and turned them around so she was now up against the wall. He started kissing her neck, she let out a little moan, "Ezra... I love you." she said as he placed her on the bed still kissing her neck. The two continued on throughout the night making love until they finished and fell asleep in each others arms. As Sabine driffited off to sleep she thought, 'this is the best day of my life' as she fell fast asleep in his arms listing to his breath and his strong heart.

Thanks for reading guy I didn't want to go to into the details but if you want me to publish the more graphic version of this chapter please let me know if not chapter 4 will be out tomorrow and I have decided if the chapter is running long to brake it in to two parts and the second part will be released later that day. Thanks as always