Chapter 12

Standard Disclaimer: all characters, references, species, etc are property of Disney and they retain all rights.

As Sabine and Ezra board the ship with rexs body, there was a massive explosion on the house, the enemy Assult began. "We need to get out of here Sabine." Ezra yelled down the ramp. "I'm not leaving my mother." she said running to the house. The roof and most of the walls destroyed. "Mother where are you." she yelled as she entered the house. "I'm over her" usra yelled pinned under a support beam. "Get out of her go." she yelled. "No I'm not leaving you." sabine said trying to move the beam but it was to heavy, they kept trying until they heard some one yell. "Let me see your hands." Sabine looked up and saw a rival clan member pointing his blaster at them. "Let me see your Han..." he yelled as he was cut down by ezra. "I thought we where dead." Sabine mumbled to her mother. "Lets get this beam off and get out of here." Ezra said as he used the force to lift the beam off usra. As he placed down the beam to the side of the room, a blaster bolt came into the room and hit Ezra in the back. It took him a few seconds to register what happened bit when he did he collapsed to the floor. "EZRA!" sabine screamed as she. Turned and shot the soldier. "Ezra come on baby get up...get up." she said crying. "Come on we are getting him out of her." usra said as the two picked them up. As they boarded the ship usra ran to the cockpit and took off while Sabine carried Ezra to the med bay. "Come on ez wake up." she said. Ezra opened his eyes and smiled. "I love you sabine, tell Mira and hope ill always be with them." Ezra said kissing her before he closed his eyes. "No no no.... You have to stay awake. Don't leave me please. Ezra I love you please don't go." she said putting her head on his chest crying.

"Where am I?." Ezra asked, he was surrounded by white. " Not you time it is to be here. Not yet, you have a family to live for." some one said. Ezra looked around not seeing anyone until he saw an old friend. "Hello master Yoda." Ezra said taking a knee. "Not you time it is Ezra Bridger go be with you family." Yoda said rapping his fore head.

Ezra woke up to find Sabine crying it to his chest. "Its ok Sabine." he said gently. "No its not you.....EZRA!" she yelled. "How...how are you alive?" she asked wiping the tears away from her face. "I can't explain it but I think I should be thanking master Yoda." he said. She didn't say anything she sat up and kissed him as she cloned into the bed with him. "Lets get some rest we have a had one hell of a day." she said putting her head on his chest. Soon they where both fast asleep. Usra stood at the door for a moment and with a smile turned off the lights and when back to the cockpit.

Thanks guys next chapter will be out tomrrow morning.