Chapter 10 Part 3/3

Standard Disclaimer: all characters, references, species, etc are property of Disney and they retain all rights.

As Sabine and Ezra begin to land at house wren they notice there are trenches and fortification that where not there a few months ago. As Sabine and Ezra exited the ship and ran to the house they spotted usra walking out to them. "Hello mother." Sabine said. "Hello sabine thank you for coming." she said smiling. "Lets get inside." usra said leading them in. "How is Mira and hope?" usra asked sitting down in her throne. "They are happy and healthy." Ezra said "I'm glad to here it. Lets get down to business." usra said. "I'm giving you two twenty men under your command. Sabine your in charge, but Ezra will be acting as you second in command. I have targets I need you two to destroy. Are you ready?" she asked looking at them both. "Yes we are." Sabine said. "Alright go to the command center and wait for your order." usra said. As they walked away and towards the command center they looked out the window seeing a massive war torn area that was once mandalore. Blaster fore going everywhere. "Its like the clone wars." they heard some one say behind them. As they turned around they found no other then rex standing there. "Rex? What...what are you doing here?" Sabine asked shocked. "I'm here under orders from the New Republic. I heard you two would be joining us, it's been to long." he said holding each of them by a shoulder. "I'm glad to see you." sabine said with a smile. "I'm glad to see you to commander." he said as something got  caught in his throat. "You ok rex?" sabine asked worried. "Yeah I just haven't said that in a long time and just had a flash back." rex said holding back a tear. "Its okay rex I miss her to." Ezra said. "Thanks kid ill meet you in the command center." he said walking away. "What just happened?" Sabine asked turning back towards Ezra. "He had a flash back of him and Ahsoka. When we where in the rebellion that started to happen to him after ahsoka died." Ezra said not looking away from the clone as he walked away. "Okay wow...well lets go and get ready for the mission." Sabine said taking ezras hand as they went to the command center.

Thanks again guys more chapters will be up today and from what you guys are saying we are going to continue the series.