Taken Lightly

You slowly drift awake as the sunlight caresses your face in the same manner in which frank is drawing circles around your hips beneath your robe.
He moves his leg over your hips, gaining control of your body as he flips you towards him. His makeup almost completely smeared off and his hair truly unruly, you smile at the fresh face before you before he leans into you for a kiss.
You once again deepen the kiss, completely happy being there for the moment, content being with the one you love. You slowly begin to kiss and be pushed your shoulder as he flips you onto your back. His feet are rubbing up and down your own as you moan into his mouth. You finally break the kiss, panting heavily as you look into his eyes. He attempts to keep nipping at your lips, but you are too focused on catching your breath to continue. As you still inhale deeply, you make eyesight and smile as you murmur "good morning!" In a peppy tone.
He releases your favorite deep laugh as he replies, "a very good morning, darling."
He retreats back to his side as he balances his head on his elbow.
"Do you feel any pain?"
You instinctively look down to see the remnants of blood on your underwear, but you feel nothing. The horrible pain you expected despite taking the pill is nowhere to be found.
"I feel great actually." You reply, still surprised that it actually worked.
"Oh thank goodness. I was hoping I didn't go too hard on you, poor tiny little thing. You were absolutely breathtaking last night, I don't know why you were so concerned... your performance was stunning." He concludes with a smile as he grabs hold of your waist.
You giggle as he presses more gentle kisses along your neck.
After a few minutes of gentle kisses and caresses, he begins to get up.
"Where are you going?" You ask, voice full of confusion and sadness.
"Oh, honey, I'm finishing my experiment. I have something to show you tonight." He said with a smirk as he dressed quickly into a lab coat and began to leave the room.
"Wait, Frank!"
"Yes, darling?"
"Do you really mean what you said last night?"
"About how much I love you? Well of course darling, these things aren't to be taken lightly." He smiles as he slips out of the room.
You smile to yourself, knowing well that you have something to keep going for. For once you have someone that means the world to you. All of the boys you liked that never liked you back are all forgotten in one night, your past heartbreaks long gone. For once you feel wanted, appreciated, loved.
You begin to get dressed as you put on a pair of high waisted black velvet shorts you find in the closet. A blue sequin crop top is paired again with your black velvet scrunchie as you pick up a pair of over the knee satin heeled boots.
*well, it's not perfect, but it'll do for now!* you think as you fix your hair into a half up half down hairstyle. You then decide to explore the castle.

***sorry this is so short I'm the worst I know but I'm back y'all ✌🏼
On an unrelated note, whoever invented dry shampoo should be canonized***