Chance Encounters

After hours have passed by, the door to the room suddenly swings open. Hitting the wall behind it with a loud bang, you suddenly jerk away from the bed, a small whimper padding through your lips, heart racing from the recent scare.
Riff Raff notices your reaction, and holds up a black corset with sparkles, as well as a high waisted pair of leather shirt, fishnet leggings, and black high heels. There is even a large, sparkly scrunchie in his hand as well.
"I didn't mean to frighten you. The master gave me orders for you to change into this before dinner so he can dry your clothes." The secant gives a toothy grin as he begins walking towards you, garments in hand.
Shocked at the limited amount of fabric, you harshly whisper "these are barely even clothes at all!"
Noticing your hesitation, he merely states "it is proper etiquette to wear what the master provides you with. Be in the main hallway in 5 minutes". Gently grabbing the door and shutting it, your eyes skim over the clothing... or lack thereof.
*There is no way I can wear this* you whisper, knowing you have almost no choice in the matter.
*but they have given me a place to stay, and I needed help. It's the least I can do, I guess, but I'm getting the fuck out of here tomorrow... this is too weird* you say to yourself as you begin unloving the strings of the corset to put on.
After you finish putting your outfit on, you look in the full length mirror at yourself. Your muscles are toned because of the height of your heels and shown off with the fishnets. The leather clings to your behind, showing off your figure. The corset creates an hourglass shape as your chest is pushed up and shown off, while the sparkly scrunchie sits beautifully in your hair.
"I look... good..." you smile, for once in your life feeling sexy.
You feel powerful as your heels begin to click on the marble stairs, strutting your way into the dining room. Confidence at its highest with your hair gently bouncing around your shoulders, you grab the two mahogany double doors to the room and swing them open.
When the doors fling to the sides and slowly retreat, you get every reaction you wanted.
Magenta gasps as she smiles and skips over too you. "You look stunning ven ve get to dress you huh?" She begins to play with your curls as she caresses your arm.
Riff Raff almost drops the tray of wind he is holding when he first glances at you. He gently smiles, a genuine, heart warming smile as you know you have his approval.
Finally, you look to the head of the table to see the one man you truly wanted to impress.
His jaw drops as he stands up. At first, his eyes are demanding, animalistic, as they look you up and down with a hunger you've never seen before. Then, something changes. Soon, there is something else that is there that you've seen in many men before, but couldn't give a damn about what it meant because you didn't care. But now, now you care. You immediately recognize the look as last, complete, hungry lust. For once, he is entranced by your appearance, and you feel a twinge of pride as he smiles, biting his tongue to tease you.
"Well look what we have here..." he begins walking towards you slowly as he again takes in your full appearance.
"I wanted to thank you again for having me here. It's very sweet to take on a stranger in need. How can I ever repay you?" You innocently stare with big eyes into his own, gently grabbing your own arm and sending little kicks at the floor.
"Oh I can think of quite a few ways you can." He smiles and draws out a deep laugh, releasing it full of intention.
You instantly blush as you feel your stomach fill with butterflies, heat radiating to your face and other areas.
*i don't know who this man is... but I think I'm in love with him* you smile as you think to yourself.
"Well, once again I'm Frank, and you're our guest of honor tonight aren't you, baby" he seductively says as he grabs your right hand and lightly kisses the top of it.
"Enchante" he smiles and winks.
You can't help but giggle as flirts, you quite enjoy it for once.
"Come sit down by me... you're making me quite... hungry." He draws out the last word with a purr, sending shivers down your spine.
Again, he smiles as he notices his effect of you, he takes your hand in his and gently guided you to the seat the the right of him.
You look at the variety of utensils and decor around you, thanking Magenta as she fills your glass with a deep red wine.
When the servants take their place behind him once more, Frank clears his throats and grips his glass.
"A toast..."
He begins, looking into your eyes and smiling as you raise your glass as well.
"To chance encounters, and the rain for bringing you here to me." He smiles as he finishes and clinks his glass to mine.
"Cheers!" You giggle as you both take a sip of the wine.
*this is wonderful* you think as you smile and giggle over conversations.
*i think I really like it here*