Chapter 1

(10 years earlier, which means I was 7 years old)

One day I was looking out the window, minding my own business. Then I heard a piercing scream come from the hallway. I rushed to see a women sprawled across the floor bleeding.

"Oh my god, dad!" I yelled.

"Sparrow, go outside and don't go back in until I tell you to!"

"Bu-"

"NOW!" He yelled. I did as he told and ran outside terrified. I went under a tree, and cried.

After what seemed to be 10 minutes of crying I heard another scream, but this one sounded like a man. At that moment I didn't care what my dad told me. I was going inside.

"Dad?" I said my voice still recovering from all that crying.

No answer. I called again, this time I bit louder. Still no answer. Then I heard this faint but hearable growl. I turned where I heard it next thing I knew I was pinned to the ground.

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed with horror as I saw a wolf trying to eat me.
Then I did something that amazed me. I made a forced field! The wolf got confused and started attacking the force field. Clawing and biting the wolf howled at the sky, gave up and ran away.

When I went outside I saw the village burned to the ground. not anything to be seen...

-------authors note-------
Well here is my story when I lost my family! oh and btw I'm not a wolf I'm a griffin! Hope you liked this byeeeee^-^