Chapter 13

***Flashback***
(10 years old) (few months after wizards came)
It was snowing and I was in my griffin form with my wings wrapped around my body. I let the subtle snow fall gently on my feathers. 'Better get something to eat, I'm starving' I thought. I shook of the flakes off my wings and started flying. My sent picked up a buck already dead. I glided over there and spotted the deer. I landed on the snow and started eating it. When I finished, I flew back to my den that I just started building. It got a bit colder so I flapped faster. Once I got there I went inside and shifted to my human form.
"Time to furnish the inside," I sighed. I couldn't believe that I was 10 and I already had to get a house. I used my magic to get me a decent bed, a furnace, a bathroom, etc. After that, I slept in my bed and went to sleep.
***End of Flashback***
I awoke in a bed but it wasn't an uncomfortable, metal testing bed, it was a really nice bed in an actual room. The walls were a light lilac and all of the furniture looked high-class. I was really confused because 1, I woke up in a random house and 2, I don't even know who brought me here.
"Where am I?" I asked to myself. Just as I said that, the door opened.
"Hey, your awake!" A boy with auburn hair and emerald green familiar eyes.
"Right... um who are you?" I tilted my head. He looked so familiar it was bugging me.
"You don't know me?" He smiled.
"Well you do look VERY familiar..." (emphasis on very)
"Let me refresh your memories," he cleared his throat, "Mom! Kyle's being mean!" He said doing a horrible impression of me. "Oh my gosh, Kyle!" I jumped off the bed and practically tackled him.

A/N
I know this is short but at least I updated. Sorry if you expected more but Sparrow finally found her other piece so there's that. Thanks for reading my story I almost have 1,000 reads wow I'd never thought I would get that many. So far that thank you guys sooooooo much for giving me almost 1,000 reads it truly means a lot to me. Bye^-^