Chapter 2

(10 years later, which means I'm 17 now)

"You think you can kill me?"I asked.

"I don't think I can, I know I can!" the boy said. He had short, sandy blond hair, dark blue eyes, clothes a normal teenager would ware, and red sneakers. He was definitely not completely human because I could smell the Demigod in him. I've fought one before, they're difficult but when tired, they're easy.

"You know, you're not the first Demigod I've fought," I said mockingly.

"And you're not the first monster I've fought," He said. I ignored what he said about me being a monster. I glared at him with my piercing purple eyes. He put a concentrating face and touched the ground with his hands.'Son of Poseidon' I thought. Thank god he wasn't son of Athena, those are the hardest in my opinion.

Water came splashing all over the forest pouring down like a waterfall. He moved the water with his hands towards me. Ice appeared in my hands and I froze the water.

"What the hell?" He asked as he was looking at the water now ice.

"Didn't know I could do that did ya?" He ignored me and tried again this time he concentrated a bit more, a lot more water poured down the forest, again I froze it.

"If you keep making water I'm just gonna freeze it." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I can see that," He said. "What kind of monster are you?"

"First of all, I'm not a monster, not right now at least, and second of all, I'm a person with magic powers." I said.

"What do you mean not right know?" His head titled. I sighed and turned into my griffin form. I spread my auburn wings and flew around the forest and back.

"So you're also a wi-"

"Don't say it unless you want to get killed!" I yelled. (me and wizards are bitter enemies)

"Sorry" He mumbled.

"Whatever, go away so I can get back to my searching." I said demandingly.

"Searching for what?" He asked.

"Someone like me," I said really annoyed.

"C-can I help?" I could tell he was scared to ask me the question. I stopped walking and turned facing him.

"I walk alone."

"Bu-" he got cut off.

" Said I walk alone!" I yelled as my eyes formed a fire. "Now go away and never speak to me again!" before he could say anything, I turned into my griffin form and flew away finding the place where I lived.

-------authors note-------
Hi here's my third chapter I hope you like it plzzzz vote cuz I'm new at this and comment if you want to tell me on how to improve thnx byee^-^