Searching (chapter 9)

When Raven and I got to my den, Raven said she was hungry so we decided to go hunting.

"You go over there and I go over here," I said as I pointed to the areas.

"Ok!" Raven smiled and shifted into a clouded leopard, running. I shifted into my griffin form and flew into the fresh air. I went where my sent picked up a deer and his above some trees. I stood quiet until I jumped where the deer was and dug my talons into it. It instantly fell to the ground dead. I grabbed its body with my beak and flew back to my den. Raven arrived just when I did and her deer was really big.

"I gotta furnace inside so I can cook it there or do you prefer to eat it raw?" I suggested.

"Uh... cooked." she said.

"Ok I'll get some wood and cook it." I smiled. As I returned from getting the wood I put it on the furnace and put the meat on it.

(20 minutes later)

"It's done!" I told Raven. Raven came rushing in as if she hadn't eaten in years. I handed in her meat and I grabbed mine and we went outside to eat. I took a huge bite. It was amazing!

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Raven and I said in unison. We both giggled.

"This is amazing!" Raven pointed out.

"I know! This is the best deer I've ever had!" I said with my mouth full. 10 minutes later we both finished and laid down outside. Amelia came over out of breath.

"Amelia, what happened?" I asked.

"I... found... a... hunter!" She said gasping for air.

"Did you fight them?" Raven asked.

"No." Amelia said disappointed.

"Amelia, I thought I told you to fight them!" I yelled.

"I tried but they just kept going! I'm sorry." She looked down.

"Don't be sad it's ok," I patted her shoulder.

"Just mock them or pretend your dead and when they come near you, attack." Raven suggested.

"Yeah, look Amelia don't give up, think that your stronger than them, I know you can do it!" I encouraged.

"Ok, I will thanks!" Amelia shifted into a wolf and ran of.

"Who was that?" Raven asked.

"Amelia, my friend."

"Oh, ok. I'm kind of tired I'm gonna take a nap." Raven yawned.

"K, I'm gonna stay out here for a while." I told her.

A/N

Hiiiiiii! this is my 9th chapter I hope you like this. Plzzz vote it helps me out a lot! byeeeee^-^