Chapter 5

As I got back to my place I finally went to sleep.

I woke up on my bed and moved my arm to see if it was ok. I was happy to know that it was ok and started to search some more. I felt like walking a lot today so I went pretty deep in the forest. Out of nowhere this other girl with black hair and grey eyes stood there starring at me. My sent picked up grim reappear, werewolf, angel, demon hybrid.

"Where do you think your going?" She asked.

"Searching," I said calmly. I could tell she wanted to fight.

"Well you're on my property!" She said as she was taking out what seemed to be a death scythe.

"Do you realize who your ready to fight?" I asked mockingly. I guess I was in the mood to fight, yet it was like that every day. She swung at me and said.

"Wizard," She said in a smile. As I heard the "w" world slip across her lips, I charged at her like a bull. She swung her scythe and I dodged it with ease. Fire formed in my hands and I threw it towards her face. Thinking she was gonna burn, instead she dodged the flames. She swung again. Instead of dodging I spawned my favorite thing- a force field. She mumbled a few curses and turned into a werewolf. I took the force field off and turned into my griffin form.

"Your a griffin also?" She smiled. I flew in the air where she couldn't get me. It felt good to fly again, feeling the crispness of the air flow through my feathered wings. She grew her wings and flew by me. I flew away and she gladly caught up to me and of course, cut my left wing. I safely landed on the ground and turned to my human form and healed the cut. 'I really hate this girl' I thought.

"I heard that!" she yelled as she landed on the ground turning to her normal form. I looked at her confused.

"I'm a mind reader also." She said slashing me on my leg giving me a deep cut. I struck her with electricity and fire. This time she didn't dodge it.

"Oww! your really powerful!" She said out of breath.

"Not too bad yourself." I breathed heavily.

"Now why are you in my territory!" She beamed.

"I told you I was searching!" I got annoyed.

"For what, your parents?" She said as if I was a little kid.

"My parents are dead." My face hardened and I felt like crying but I didn't.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know." She looked at me with sad eyes. I shrugged my shoulders. I was about to shift into my griffin form but she said something before I did.

"You can stay with me for a while and get back to your searching." She suggested.

"No, I'm fine. I have a place of my own. Thanks for asking though." A small, weak smile came across my face.

"Ok, and what's your name?" She still seemed sad about what she told me.

"Sparrow. What's yours?"

"Cyri, nice name. Well I better get back to my... butler." She said that last part as if she didn't know what else to say.

"Ok?" I started walking completely forgetting about my cut. "Ow!" I exclaimed out loud. I healed it as usual and got back to my den.

I made a fire from my hands and thought about the past. I never really thought about it, it wasn't my "favorite" thing to think of. I thought of my best friend Kyle, he was so funny, sweet and super cute but I never thought of dating him. I thought of all of the best times we had laughing in the woods, cookouts my family and friends would have for my birthdays, then at midnight all of us would turn into our animal forms. I missed those days, a lot. I looked at my clock. It was 6:30.I decided to visit my village, just to remember the good times I had as I child.

I finally arrived at my village now bricks and wooden slabs everywhere. I came to where I lived, the biggest "house" I guess you could say. As I was walking I saw what seemed to be a half eaten person. I could tell it was I girl because she still had some hairs. She smelled familiar then I realized she was my mom. My mom was the greatest woman you would ever meet. She would never be mad, she would always be in a good mood and that's why everyone liked her and just to see her dead made me want to cry. My dad on the other hand, was the funniest man you could ever meet. He would always try to protects our herd and never let anything happen to it. Until they came. Wizards. Just saying their name makes me want to scream. I hate what they did, they killed my family and destroyed my childhood happiness! Some howling interrupted my thoughts. Next thing I knew I saw Amelia in her wolf form.

"What are you doing here?" Amelia asked turning into her human form.

"I don't know, I guess I just wanted to visit my memories." I wasn't really in the mood to talk so I just told Amelia I had to go.

"See you tomorrow." She smiled, making me feel better about the memories.

"Yep," I said as I turned into my griffin form and flew to my den and went to sleep.

A/N

Well I added your o.c Talena I hope you liked it and tell me if you want me to add her more.^-^ plzzzz vote it helps me a lot and I'm thinking if making another story comment ideas bye!!!