Chapter 4

I noticed something in my arm it seemed to be a bullet.

"What is it?" Amelia asked.

"A bullet," I said.

***

Amelia helped me back to my place and we talked a bit and went to sleep.

(Dream)

"Your not safe" a deep mans voice said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Your enemy" I cry of laughter came from the man.

***
Amelia was shaking me to wake up.

"Ughhhhhhhhh" I said.

"Wake up sleepy-head." She said as I was rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"What?" I said in my morning voice.

"Well someone's in a mood, how's your arm?" She asked. I decided not to tell her about my dream.

"A bit sore but I can still move it," I said.

"That's good, well I gotta go, my parents are gonna be worried, bye!"

"Bye!" I said waving. I put in my shirt and pants on and went to the pond to go wash the rest if my clothes. (which is not many)

As I washed my last shirt, I heard I voice.

"Found you!" I recognized the voice. Demigod boy. I put my clothes in my basket and looked at his blue eyes.

"I thought I told you to not speak to me again!" I yelled.

"I know." he said calmly.

"Go away!"

"Why don't you want me to help search?"

" I walk alone!!!" Fire formed in my hands and I threw it onto his hand.

"Owwww!" he came running to the pond to cool his hand. "what's the matter with you?!" He yelled.

"I told you not to speak to me and look what you did!" I began. "NOW LEAVE ME ALONE OR YOU'LL GET KILLED!" I ran as fast as I could and finally got to my place.

A/N
I hope you liked this chapter I really did. Plzzzz vote and comment on how to make my story better. And if you want your o.c I'm my story just message me and describe him or her thnxxxx byee!^-^