Searching (chapter 10)

As Raven went inside, she went in her sleeping bag and passed out. I looked at my clock, it was 10:00a.m. I decided to take a short walk to the pond since it was only 10 minutes away. I Mage magic form in my hands and moved it around as I walked. When I got to the pond, I cupped my hands, grabbed some water, and drank it. Even thought the water wasn't clean, I still drank it. I headed back to my den to see if Raven was awake. When I arrived, she was still sleeping so I decided to walk some more. I seances someone was nearby and headed where I sensed. It was Cyri.

"Hey Cyri, over here!" I called waving my arms in the air. Cyri saw me and ran over by me.

"Hey, where's Raven?" She asked out of breath from running.

"She's taking a nap," I said.

"Oh, so wh-" She got cut off by footsteps.

"Did you hear that?" I whispered.

"Yeah, it sounded like footsteps," she also whispered.

We kept hearing them coming closer by the minute. Cyri and I hid behind a tree. We both saw a group of men in lab coats.

"Crap, they're scientists!" Cyri whisper-yelled.

"What's so bad about them?" I asked, still whispering.

"They experiment on you and when they're done, they kill you and preserve your body." She explained. I nodded my head telling her I understood. One man saw us and started running towards us.

"Crap!" I yelled running. Surprisingly, they where fast runners and caught up to us quickly. Cyri and I both stopped running, ready to fight. I formed electricity in my hands and shocked 5 men killing only 3 while 2 fell to the ground in shock. Cyri pulled out her blood red scythe and swung at 3 men killing them. Blood splattered everywhere even oh the tallest trees. I shifted into my griffin form and flew up in a spiraling motion dodging bullets with ease. Cyri grew her wings and followed my lead. 'They are so dead' I thought in Cyri's mind. 'Totally' she gave me a devilish grin. I flew to the ground shifting back to my human form. Me without looking, a scientist stabbed me in the back and one stabbed Cyri in the leg. I fell to the ground losing a lot of blood.

"Oww! you idiot, you shouldn't of done that!" Once again, Cyri swung her scythe and slashed his head off.

"Sparrow!" Cyri dropped her scythe running towards me.

"D-don't worry, I-i can heal it," my voice shook. I moved my hand to the bloody spot where I got stabbed and healed it. I stood up and lifted the man who stabbed me with my powers and threw him against a tree, killing him.

"Don't challenge a girl like me because you'll never know what I'll do," I sweetly smiled. Cyri shifted into a werewolf and jumped on a man, clawing and scratching him on the neck and chest. The man screamed in pain. Another man came to pry Cyri off but before he did, I shifted into a griffin and scratched him deeply. The man screamed loudly and began to attack me, covering his arm so blood wouldn't get out. He took his hand off and pulled a tall dagger out of his pocket and swung it at me. I grabbed it with my beak and threw it across the grass. The man gasped and I dug my talons into his heart instantly killing him. Cyri bit the mans neck killing the last man. Blood what's everywhere-on the trees, grass, us, and even in the water. Cyri and I both shifted into our human forms and I looked at her with my purple eyes.

"That was the best fight ever!" I said excitedly.

"Defiantly!" She squealed.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to see if Ravens awake, bye!" I waved.

"Bye!" she also waved.

I got I my den, seeing Raven just waking up.

"Whoa, what's with the blood?" Raven asked confused.

"Oh, I fought some scientists," I said forgetting about the blood.

"Oh, cool," Raven shrugged. I made the blood go away with my magic and laid down on my bed.

***

"I'm gonna go get some food, want any?" Raven asked, breaking the 10 minute silence

"Uh sure," I sad calmly.

"K what kind?" She wondered.

"Um... bring a male elk, please." I told her with a smile plastered on my face.

"Ok!" Raven giggled. "I'll be back!" Raven started running and when she got to the woods she turned into a big cat.

I started dozing off when I heard footsteps. I walked outside and standing there, I saw Raven with a bloody elk in her mouth. Raven dropped the elk and shifted back to her human form. I dragged the elk into my den to cut it into little pieces. A cutting knife formed in my hands and I began cutting the elk. 15 minutes later when I finished cutting, I put it in my furnace.

When it was done, I served the elk to Raven and I and sat down outside enjoying the nice, cool breeze. When I took my first bite, I didn't realize I was so hungry.

"Good elk you found, Raven," I gave her a thumbs up.

"Thanks," she smiling with her mouth full.

We both finished and decided to go to bed since it was 9:00p.m. I went inside along with Raven. I laid down on my bed and Raven in her sleeping bag, already tucked in.

"I'm leaving in the morning since my 2 days are done," Raven had sadness in her voice.

"You can stay longer, you know," I pointed out.

"Nah, I'm good," Raven to me.

"K, but if you change your mind, just let me know," I said facing Raven.

"K, night."

"Night." I weakly smiled in the darkness. I started thinking until my eyes started closing until I was asleep.

A/N

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't been updating even though I said I would update every day. My internet shut down so I couldn't use it. I hoped you like this chapter because it has some action in it and I hoped you liked it too Talena😜. Thank you for you people giving me over 100 reads I really appreciate it! vote plzzz it helps me out a lot bye^-^