Chapter 12

I was awakened by muffled voices flooding the room.

"Shh... she's awake," a guy with a white lab coat whispered. That could only mean one thing. Scientists.

I tried to move but my body was wrapped in ropes. I tried to use my magic to free myself, but I couldn't. 'They must've put something in me' I thought. I also tried to shift into my griffin form but such no luck. 'Stupid humans!' I yelled in my thoughts.

"Hello, I'm Ryan," One of the scientists said.

"That's great, now let me go," I said sarcastically.

"Oh, looks like we got one with a sense of humor!" A woman said chuckling.

"Let me go!" I gritted my teeth.

"Ha! see, we can't do that," Ryan and the woman cackled.

"Why not?" I was officially annoyed buy these stupid humans. Silence.

"Why NOT?!" Still silence. That's it they've made my blood boil. I felt adrenaline spreading all over my body from head to toe and I teared the ropes off with might.
Both of the scientists gasped and Ryan pulled out a silver gun. I used my telekinesis to throw the gun. The scientists stood there frozen with wide eyes and open mouths.

"Guess my magic is back," I creepily smiled.

"Impossible! she couldn't get her powers back, we injected her with poison!" Ryan exclaimed.

"I guess your poison wasn't good enough," I made a frowny face. I put a hand on my hip and started walking towards them.

"Stay away!" The woman pleaded with fear taking over her body. They started walking back until they hit the wall.

"Oh no! now where are you going to go now that your trapped?" I pretended to be sad.

"I'm warning you stay away!" Ryan threatened.

"Or what?!" I yelled my eyes turned red, "huh? you tried to poison me but that obviously failed!" I was so irritated by these two idiots.

"We'll kill you!" the woman said as she pulled out another gun but this one was much bigger.

"You idiots disgust me," I shook my head in disgust, "if you really wanted to kill me you would've shot already." the woman kept pointing the gun at me until she finally pulled the trigger. I caught the bullet on my fingers and crushed it. Unfortunately Ryan had a gun too and shot my shoulder. Since I couldn't crush that bullet in struck me right in my right shoulder. It was like in slow motion, until I hit the ground with a thud. The pain was too deep for me to even move. 'Poison' I thought. 'Magic killing poison'. Which means I couldn't heal myself. The good news is that the poison wares off in the next 2 min. bad news is that those stupid scientist could kill and/or experiment on me in that time.
"Get her!" Ryan yelled. The woman came for me, I tried to defend myself but I couldn't move like I was paralyzed.

"Quick get her on the testing bed, we need to finish her results," she got me on the bed and took out a huge needle and injected itself into my inside elbow. I screamed as she started to inject the liquid inside of me. I squirmed around indicating that the poison was gone since I could move again. She finally pulled it out which made the pain even worse.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"What did you put in me!?" I demanded to know.

"Serum," Ryan said, "so you'll go to sleep so we can test on you." Right when he said that the door slammed open but I couldn't make out who it was since I started to get sleepy. Muffled voices is the only thing I heard. Next thing I knew, I was asleep.

A/N
I know I haven't updated in a really long time and I'm sorry. I had a huge writers block and I'm sorry if it takes a long time for me to update again. Make sure to vote and follow me. Bye^-^