Searching (chapter 7)

After I was done taking a nap, I decided to walk some more since it was still day. When I was walking I heard footsteps. I turned where I heard them and started walking. Before I could do anything, I girl with pitch black hair, icy blue eyes, and pale skin pulled a knife out and stared at me. 'Shifter' I thought ' the most powerful thing in the world'. Right then and there I knew I was gonna die, and I felt disappointment running through my body.

"Why do you look so sad, afraid your gonna die?" She cackled a bit. "It's your fault you decided to be a hunter." She thought I was I hunter! I snapped.

"I'm not a hunter!" I exclaimed.

"That's what they all say, next thing they know, they're dead."

I turned into my griffin form and once again told her I wasn't a hunter.

"Fine, but if you're lying, I'll kill you." She gave a glare and I nodded. "S-sorry for thinking that you were, I-I just have a bad experience with them." She looked down as if she was about to cry but she didn't.

"It's ok, so do I, what's your name?" I asked suspicious.

"Raven what's yours?"

"Sparrow, nice name by the way." I smiled.

"Same with yours." She gave me a weak smile.

"It's getting dark, I should go."

"K" Raven's smile faded.

as I started walking to my den really tired and when I got there I heard more footsteps. It was Raven.

"Sorry to follow you, but can I stay with you?" She gave me sad puppy dog eyes and with her icy blue eyes, she looked cute.

"Um... sure, you can stay for as long as you want." I could tell she was happy from the smile spread across her pale face, after all, I was happy too,

"Thanks! I think I'm gonna stay for 2 days." She smiled more and I laughed.

"Sure that's fine!" We both laughed for no reason.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Sleep, I'm tired." I giggled.

"Ok" I handed her a sleeping bag. We both tucked ourselves in and went to sleep.

A/N

Hiii! this was my 7th chapter I hoped you liked it especially you Laela! sorry if you didn't like it. Sorry for not updating sooner I had a writers block anyways please vote it helps me a lot. Thnxxxx bye! ^-^