Searching (chapter 8)

(Dream)

"You will never proceed of what you want to seek." The same voice from my other dream said.

"Who are you and why are you telling me these things!" I demanded.

"I'm a wizard. Your enemy." As soon as I heard him say that I formed fire in my hands and threw it towards his face. "WHO ARE YOU TELLING ME I WONT FIND MY KIND!"

"I wouldn't use that tone of voice with me I can take your powers away!" He started. "Plus I'm the one who killed your family!" He made a devilish grin. I wanted to tear off his head but I didn't want my powers taken away. He started walking towards me and grabbed me by the arm. I tried to get away with my powers but it wasn't working. I tried harder and harder but it wouldn't work. He threw me on the the cold, concrete ground and tied me up while I was struggling to get out. When he was done he formed a sharp iron sword and swung it towards me.

(Dream over)

I woke up in a terrified scream and heavily breathing. Raven jolted up and ran towards my bed.

"Are you ok?!" She said holding me to calm down.

"No, I had a nightmare!" I said still breathing heavily.

"What happened?"

"Wizard! He tried to kill me and he told me I wouldn't find another person like me!" I started tearing up and I had a lump in my throat.

"It's ok, it's ok." Raven assured me. I softly and silently cried onto my hands. 2 minutes later I stopped crying and calmed myself down.

"Are you feeling better?" She asked worried.

"Yeah a little bit," I said sniffling.

"Good, don't worry, you'll find your kind." Raven encouraged with a warm smile. It got quiet for a moment until I asked.

"Raven, what happened to your family?" She looked at me. "Y-you don't have to answer that,"

"No, it's okay. Umm... I lived in a village with my family and friend, all shifters, until one day, my friend Amelia told me she had he first shift and after that we heard a loud scream. We rushed were our village was and everything was on fire I ran away and came back everything was burned to the ground and Amelia was crushed by a building." Raven looked outside as if her village was right there. I felt so bad for her.

"Who would do that?!" I asked.

"People who wanted my power, they were jealous so they killed my kind." Sorrow filled her voice.

"I'm feel so bad because I know how you feel," I started tearing up again and so was Raven.

"How?" She asked as a tear ran down her pale cheek.

"Wizards killed my family," I started. " One of them turned into a wolf and killed my mom, the rest burned down my village and killed everybody except for me and someone else, and I look every day hoping I will find him/her. My dad wasn't the ruler of our kind but he would always protect us." I wiped a tear.

" I'm sorry." Raven said.

"It's ok. It's good knowing we have something in common." I said trying to smile.

"Yeah." Raven cleaned her eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked. Raven looked at my clock and said 8:30.

"Well I gotta wash my clothes, wanna come?" I suggested.

"Sure." Raven said. When I went outside Raven shifted into a black cat with blue eyes and followed me.

"Haha" I giggled.

***

When we arrived a dipped my purple shirt and dipped it into the pond. I put some soap on it and washed it. I did the same with my pants and my sweater and dried them when I was done. Raven was licking her paws and rubbing them across her fur. I smiled and put the clothes back in the basket. I was about to get up when I heard a cheerful voice.

"Hiiiii Sparrow!" The cheerful voice said. I turned to see it was Cyri with a tall man with awesome black hair and in a black suite. Raven turned into her human form and took out her knife.

"It's ok Raven this is my friend, hi Cyri!" I waved.

"Who is that?" Cyri said tilting her head.

"Cyri, this is Raven, Raven, this is Cyri." I introduced.

"Hi" Raven said.

"Hi" Cyri said.

"Who's that?" I pointed to the man.

"Oh, this is Sebastian, my um... butler." She told us.

"Hi Sebastian! I love your hair!" Raven raved. Me and Cyri both laughed in unison.

"Me too!" I giggled.

"Thank you Raven and Sparrow." He said serious.

"Well we have too go, nice meeting you Raven!" Cyri said.

"Same!" Raven smiled.

"Bye!" I waved. As they both disappeared into the forest, Raven and I walked back to my den.

A/N

Hiii it's me again! I'll try making a story everyday but if I don't please don't be mad. Thanks for reading my story and plzzz vote it helps me a lot and I hope you liked this Talena and Laela! Byeee^-^