• real life •

February 17 2017

"Mitch we're going to be late for practice!" Willy yelled out as the three boys scrambled.

"It's not my fault that Auston forgot to set the alarm!" Mitch yelled out as he brushed his hair.

"Again I was too busy with my girlfriend so I forgot! You guys could've reminded me" Auston said grabbing his hockey bag.

"I was with my girlfriend too!" Mitch said.

"You guys always use your girlfriends as an excuse, i'm surprised you guys haven't gotten laid yet" Will said while sipping his drink.

"Says the one that's single" Auston mumbled.

"Hey i'm just trying to find the right girl" Will said as Mitch handed him his hockey bag.

"So want to talk about you and Weslyn at that New Years party?" Mitch asked.

"We never speak of that ever again" Will warned Mitch as he walked out the door.

"What even happened between those two?" Auston asked.

"They made out for a little bit" Mitch said pulling out his phone "I have picture proof see"

Before Mitch can even show Auston the pictures William came out of no where and grabbed Mitch's phone and threw it down the hallway.

"Hey!!" Mitch said.

"I will repeat myself, DO NOT MENTION IT!" Will said as he once again left the two.

"I'll tell you later" Mitch said as he and Auston walked out of the apartment.

                                 =

"I'm starving" Mitch complained.

"Let's go to the diner" Austin suggested.

"Let me guess Savanna is working?" Will asked Auston as he slowly nodded his head.

The three entered the diner.

"Hey guys" Savanna greeted them as she lead them to a booth.

"Not a lot of people here" Will pointed out as they looked around the diner.

Only Ella and Weslyn were here, they were sitting at the counter.

"Don't even ask where everyone is" Savanna said as she handed them the menus.

"Nice practice eh?" Will asked.

"Yup especially when I beat Mitch one on one" Auston nudged Mitch.

"Mitch?"

Mitch was too busy looking at Ella.

Just looking at her made him fall in love with her all over again.

Auston and Will turned to see what Mitch was looking at.

Will gave Auston a wink as soon as they realized it was Ella Mitch was looking at.

"Mitch" Auston tapped him on the shoulder.

"Huh?" Mitch reacted.

"You okay?" Auston asked.

"Oh yeah i'm okay!" Mitch said "Let's order!"