Meeting

Mal and Uma were closer than brothers were to their sisters. Well, that's what they thought. Mal excitedly ran to Ursula's Fish And Chips one fine morning.

"Uma, it's the day. Our prank needs to take place before noon." Mal barged into the kitchen of Ursula's Fish And Chips.

"I know. I'm so excited. Let me finish cleaning the dishes." Uma laughed at her friend.

"This is by far the best prank we've done. I can tell it's gonna be good." Mal smirked.

"Hello, Mal." Ursula walked into the kitchen.

"Hello, Ursula. I'm just waiting for Uma." Mal sat down on the counter.

"Have all your chores been done, Shrimp?" Ursula asked her daughter.

"Yeah. Gum from the tables have been scraped off, the windows have been cleaned and the floors have been swiped." Uma put away the last dish.

"Come on, Uma. Let's go already." Mal groaned.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming. I've told my Mom and she thinks that we are top to bottom evil." Uma winked at Ursula who was starting to fry some eggs.

"I do hope that Cruella can swim." Mal watched Uma put on her hat.

"Have fun, girls. Hopefully Cruella won't intimidate you but I doubt it. If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will." Ursula said as they headed for the lake.

"Have you got the coat?" Uma grabbed Mals bag from her and pulled a fur coat that she had picked out for Cruella.

"Yes. It's in good conditions and Cruella will love it, Uma." Mal crackled.

"Um...what are you two doing with a fur coat? If my Mother saw that, you would end up going home with bruises." Mal and Uma turned around to see a small boy their age holding a bucket of shrimp. He was dressed in black and white and his hair was the same colors as his outfit.

"What's it to you, zebra?" Uma scoffed at the boy. She smiled at Mal. "I'll go set up the coat." Uma left them.

"We're pranking Cruella to show everyone that nothing can scare us. What are you doing with that bucket of shrimp?" Mal pointed to the bucket.

"I was going to pour this on one of my friends but she saw me so I'm putting it in the lake. I'm Carlos, by the way. Carlos De Vil." He held out his hand.

"Mal, Maleficent's daughter." Mal spat in her hand and she shook hands with Carlos. "Can I have that shrimp?"

"Sure." Carlos gave it to her.

"Thanks. I have another prank planned but for Uma. First, the Cruella prank." Mal went over to the coat on the docks and jumped into the water. Since she couldn't swim, she grabbed onto the coat. Mal saw how shallow the lake was so she let go of the bucket. Mal heard the footsteps of Cruella running towards the coat. Once Cruella had a hold of it, Mal pulled her into the water with a little push from Uma. Cruella climbed out and ran away but Mal pretended to struggle staying afloat.

"Uma! Help me! I can't swim!" Mal screamed.

"Mal! Take my hand!" Uma outstretched her hand but Mal started sinking. Uma jumped in to save her. When Uma reached the bottom she grabbed Mals hand and started swimming to the surface. Mal grabbed the handle of the bucket so when she was pulled onto the dock, she dumped the shrimp on Uma's head.

"Mal! I saved you and you repay me with shrimp?" Uma pulled the shrimp from her hair.

"I was pretending, Uma. Geez, you're so gullible, Shrimpy. Hey, that's your new name. Shrimpy." Mal laughed with Carlos. Mal held her nose with her thumb and index finger. "Woah, Uma, you should take a shower. Or should I call you Shrimpy? That name suits you." Mal wiped a tear from her eye. Uma ran away in tears.

"That was the best prank ever! You should totally come over to the hideout where me and my friends hang out." Carlos walked up to Mal.

"Ok. When?" Mal put her hands in her pockets.

"How about now?" Carlos offered his hand out to her.

"That would be cool." Mal lowered his hand. "I don't think me and Uma are friends any more. We were the most evil kids around." They started walking.

"So, what you're saying is without Uma, you're not feared. Dude, you are totally bad to the bone and you will be feared with or without Shrimpy." Carlos gently punched her on the arm.

"We were really popular as well." Mal sighed heavily.

"I know. Me and my friends admired you two. Can you teach us to be evil?" Carlos asked.

"Sure. Maybe a new life could be started with us. Who are you friends?"

"Son of Jafar and daughter of the Evil Queen. We really are quite the team us three but we're wimps, we're nothing. And now, with you, we can rule the Isle as a team." Carlos high-fived Mal.

"That would be awesome. Together as a team, causing mischief wherever we go."

"You'll like my friends. They're classic bad kids. We've basically grown up to be evil but being the daughter of Maleficent, she must have taught you everything." Carlos nudged Mal.

"Don't nudge me." Mal looked angrily at Carlos. "But my Mother never taught me anything. When you're growing up on the Isle, you gotta learn how to be evil somehow and my Mother seemed to demonstrate evilness to me but it was accidents. She often casted spells and well...she's just pure evil and I want to be like her." Mal smiled.

"My Mother's Cruella De Vil and you know what they say about her. If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will. I'm not scared of my Mom but I am scared of Maleficent. She's creepy." Carlos laughed.

"She is creepy but she's my Mother." Mal couldn't find any words to say.

"I seriously need a lesson on being evil. That's the one thing I want to be good at." Carlos stopped in front of a building. "Mal, daughter of Maleficent, you have reached your destination."