I Hate School

'Why do I even come here any more every day it's endless torture from other girls, the boys make fun. But the girls are the worst...' Allie let out a sigh wiping her watery eyes. Inhaling a shaky breath, looking at herself in the mirror. Her white top was tucked into her pants was covered with food. 'I'm not even that big...I think...' She was thick around the thighs, and a bit in the stomach. She was even 5,1 for a high schooler. "Ugh... I really don't want to go back out there..."

"Hey, Elephant. You should rethink not doing my homework..." Nora said as she walked into the girls bathroom. She was tall, skinny, and blonde haired. She was a man's perfect dream. "What's wrong elephant mouth to full to talk?" Nora said before beginning to laugh loudly.

Allie turned away from her and went to walk by her. "F$&k you wench." Nora snapped. Allie quickly ran out of the bathroom, then down the hall. 'Why?!?' Tears we're streaming down her face as she ran out the front doors of the school, beginning to walk down the side walk. Slowly flipping open her phone going to her contacts, then messaging her mom.

Allie- Mom is it okay if I go live with dad for a few months? 😞
Mom- Why sweetie?
Allie- School isn't working out and the school by Northbridge offers more academic choices.
Mom- Alright I can come pick you up okay?
Allie- No thanks mom. I'll use what's left of my lunch money to buy a bus ticket thanks though.
Mom- Alright just be careful. I love you so much my dear. Promise to call me now and then okay? 
Allie- Alright mom love you.

Allie switched the chat to her dad's.
Allie- Dad is it okay if I come live with you for a month or so? I'll cook and clean.
Dad- Of course you can. You don't have to do any thing though, I'm usually busy at work so the house is usually clean. The key is under the the flower pot by the door. I'll see you next week when we get off of work for a little while.
Allie- See you soon.

At that point Allie was at the bus station, she tucked her phone into her pocket. She tried to wipe off whatever chunks of food were still stuck to her shirt. "Ugh..." She let out a small groan throwing wiping it into the trash can. Finally she walked in side and got her ticket.

After several minutes of fighting with the lady at the desk and several hours of waiting. 😤 the 2 hour ride. A-And a couple more hours after getting lost in Northbridge Allie finally made it to her fathers house. 

Allie stepped inside the house. "God it's hot in here..." She mumbled quickly looking around to find the thermostat. 'It feels like 88 holy cr@p!' She quickly turned it down to about 72 so the air conditioner was turned on. She then ran upstairs to change into some pj's being a simple tank top, and a pair of short shorts looking at herself in the mirror. Her light brown hair was a tangled mess, running her fingers through her hair to put it into a pony tail before flopping down on her bed shutting her eyes. 'I'll have to go pick up transfer papers tomorrow... I just wish I didn't have to do this...'

Allie let out a yawn stretching out on the floor as she woke up. 'Mm... I must have fell off my bed...The weird think is though I really don't feel any pain from hitting the flo-' Allie let out a gasp and then a scream as she seen a hand laying over the edge of the bed. She clasped her hands over her mouth quickly scooting backwards and standing only to see it was her. 'Wait?! If that's me am I dead?!' Allie found herself running back over to her original body only to see she was breathing. "Holy f$ck what's happening?!" The brunette yelled. " If that's me who am I?!" She ran to the bathroom looking at herself in the standing mirror letting out a gasp.

This... New body was well... Perfect!. Her hair was about the same color but it was curled a little bit with what looked like a natural beach waves. Her skin was a soft tan, but her eyes were light brown, lighter then her own hair. She was skinny, and had softly rounded hips.

'Gah!! How do I even know this is my body how did this happen.' Allie couldn't help but stare at herself in the mirror for a moment. 'Oh god if this isn't my body I'm a perv!' Her face flushed pink as she covered her chest with her arm and quickly ran away from the mirror. She scuttled over to the closet and put on a shirt, it was way to big for her. "Yea this can't be my body..." She then grabbed a pair of pants pulling, them on. Them barely hugging to her sides, she began to walk and the pants slid right off her. "Ugh whatever!!" She yelled running back into the other room. Allie went over to her sleeping body beginning to shake the body. "Wake UP!!!!"

Allie let out a gasp sitting up straight. 'What was-' The tall woman was laying across her. 'But I was in her body a minute ago... I wonder.'

After a Couple Moments Later.

'Okay. I have deducted this new body is me.' Allie pressed two of her fingers her temple. 'So this is my original body that I'm in, and that is my new body. So if I fall asleep in this body the other one wake up. It also seems like if I force that new body to wake up, I wake up in it' "Ugh!!! My head hurts so much!" Allie let out a loud groan. "Whatever this is probably just some weird dream. But I'll still give this new body a blanket and a pillow to sleep with..." She grabbed one of the blankets from her bed, and a pillow. She laid the new Allie's head down on the pillow and covered her up. Allie laid down in bet curling up in the blankets. And falling asleep.

The next morning

Allie let out a yawn, itching her head. 'Mmm that was a weird dream last night...' She slowly sat up, it hitting her all over again. That it had actually happened. She stared down at her skinny legs. "From now on I call this body Allie 2.0!" The brunette stood up rubbing her slim nose, then patting her thin cheeks. She stood up going and grabbing a pair of pants holding them up around her skinny waist. After doing some digging in her dads room she found a belt. It was easy to tell the pants were to big but at the moment she didn't care. She tucked the big oversized sweater into her pants and slid on a pair of shoes that were to big. 'I'll have to buy new clothes today after I get my transfer papers.' She walked downstairs, then outside letting out a soft sigh. 'Every think seems different in this new body. It feels like I'm seeing the world in a new light.'