School

Allie 2.0

After Allie had stayed at the Café for a while, she ran home and fell asleep on the couch only to wake up in what she had began calling Allie 2.0.

Allie let out a soft sigh as she tucked her long hair behind her ear, smiling a bit at herself. 'I wish I felt this light all the time.' She said staring at herself in the mirror for a moment. The brunette was wearing a button down shirt that was probably two sizes to big, and a pair of nice dress pants. She smiled a bit as she walked over to the dresser grabbing a pencil and notebook paper, shoving it into her purse before getting ready to leave.

"Oh shit!" Allie said as she checked the time. 'It's already 8:30!' She slung her purse over her shoulder, ran down stairs, and out the front door. (After locking it of course)

The brunette ran down the sidewalk quickly, and toward the school. Managing to step one foot inside as the first bell second bell rang. "Damn it..." She mumbled under her breath as she walked toward the front office.

"It's about tim-!" Allie heard a boy say no more then she walked through the doors of the office. He was about as tall as her had dusky blonde hair that was cut short, had a slim face, deep set in eyes. The boy quickly went from looking her up and down to scanning the floor.

'Wow. He is handsome.' Allie bit her lip as she walked up the the front desk. 'He's no older then me.' "Hi I'm Allie Benton, a New student." She said to the older brutish looking woman at the front desk .

"Yes I know that's why I have Ryan here to assist you." The woman said pointing at the boy.

"Oh. Thank you." Allie said softly as she followed Ryan out of the office. 'Not awkward at all..'

"So your new? Finding every thing okay?" Ryan said with a wide smile as he walked next to her.  And down the hall.

"Yes, I've stayed her before for short amounts of tim-" Allie's eyes widened as he pushed her back against the locker, he had a smirk on his face.

'It's like a switch flipped...' With out warning Allie found herself trying to swing her purse at his face. Although Ryan grabbed her wrist.

"Cmon I'm just playing with you." The blonde haired man said giving the brunette's wrist a hard squeeze before letting go.

Allie felt her confidence shrink and her chest tightened. A feeling she never wanted to feel again. She slowly fell in line walking behind him and into the classroom.