Late Night

Allie slowly sat back down at the table, flipping open her lap top, she typed in her password calmly before clicking on a google tab. Typing in the words The Four Leaf in Northbridge, before hitting the enter tab, seeing FourLeaf.com. She clicked on it, it had a simple set up, with a hand drawn clover in the edge of the tab. Allie scrolled down, it was mostly contained times open and closed, special events, and items and beverages served. Then something caught her eye.

It was a picture of a tall black haired man, his hair was swept to one side, a few strands of grey were visible in his beard and hair. The man had a small grin, and deep smile lines. Although his attention was turned to the woman next to him.

On his shoulders was a young boy maybe four or five. He had short strawberry red hair, he was wearing a large wide smile, his eyes were squeezed shut because of the camera flash. And there was even a bit of ketchup smeared on his cheek.

Meanwhile standing next to him, was a young woman with long blood red hair, she had her attention turned to the little boy, reaching up to try to wipe the ketchup off his cheek.

Allie couldn't help but let out an addible gasp, as she realized the woman, was Britt. Then she glanced to the little boy, slowly recognizing Keegan. She quickly scrolled down and began to read.

"Owner Aiden Reid, his wife Britt Reid, and his son Keegan Reid attempt to pose for a photo. Aiden Reid is making history, being the first Pub to hire minors, and have them work under strict regulations."