Dehydrated

Allie 2.0

Allie's eyes snapped open as she gasped for breath. Her eye sight was blurry in the dim dark room. When all of a sudden it hit her, there was a man on her chest and a pair of cold hands were squeezing her throat hard. "P-please.... S-St-Stop!!!" She begged through gasps. Allie's small frail hands began to try to claw at his face.

"Where is Allie?" A low angered yet familiar voice hissed. The light seemed to hit through the window just enough to show his eyes. They were dark, and seemed to dart about like a wild animal.

"S-Stop.. P-please.." The brunette pleaded as his grip tightened before every thing went dark.

Original Allie

"Allie. Allie! Hey wake up!"

Allie's eyes snapped open, letting out a gasp for breath only to look up into the eyes of Keegan. Who was still lightly shaking her.She was sitting on the ground propped up against him. 'Oh my god some one is in my house!' Fear and shock seemed to set in her hands shaking a bit.

"Hey what's wrong?" Keegan questioned nervously. "What's wrong?.. Allie-"

Allie 2.0

Allie's eyes opened again she began to gasp. Some sort of new found energy, she began to kick and scream. One of her hands moving to claw at his eyes while the other was reaching for the radio on the nightstand. 'Just a little bit further. Please just a bit further.' She stretches her arm as far as it would go. Finally she grabbed the radio practically ripping the cord out of the wall. With all her force she slammed the radio into his face. The brunette felt a bit of blood hit her cheek.

The man's grip released, he stumbled off of her, before he began to run out of the room. 

Allie found herself panting, lightly holding her neck as she stood up, running after him. 'I swear to god!'

He stumbled down the steps she could here messing with the door handle. 

Allie ran down the steps grabbing a decorative plate that hung on the wall, throwing it like a disc at him hitting the door next to him as he finally got it open. "And don't come back you son of a bitch!!" She screamed as he ran out of the house. The slim woman stumbled forward to the door slamming it shut, locking it. It all seemed to hit her at once. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she slumped against the door, slowing sliding to the floor. A sort of exhaustion seemed to wash over her slowly causing her eyes to flicker shut.

Original Allie

Allie slowly opened her eyes looking up only to see a dark blue sky, little lights twinkling in the distance sky. She tried to move only to realize she was being carried bridal style, looking to see who it was. 'Oh thank god...' It was Keegan a relief seemed wash over her.  "Keegan.." She looked to see he was  walking to his car. 

He seemed to startle and looked down at her face as he walked. "Thank god your okay what happened?" 

Allie let out a breath. 'If I tell the truth him... He will think I'm absolutely crazy...' "You know what.. I think I am dehydrated"