9.

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked outside the school building and took out my phone to text my mom:

Me: Mum, sorry but I still have to stay back in school.

Mum: Alright, stay safe and drink lots of water dear.

I turned off my phone and went to the streets. I walked into the dark alley, in the alley reveals a group of gangsters smoking.

I smirked and said while waving my hand at them, "Hi guys~"

They all looked at me and shouted, "Wooo!!! (Y/n) is back!!!"

I've known them in my old school and we hung out together. I know its wrong to be mix together with these type of people, but its better being studious.

"(Y/n)! I miss you so frickin much!" My best friend, whose name is Eunji hugged me tightly.

"Eun....ji... I can't.... breathe..." I struggled to breathe.

"Sorry! I got excited..." She pulled away from me as I catch my breathe.

Suddenly, someone called me. "(Y/n) baby~"

I turned back, only to see your boyfriend, Leo.

"Leo~!" You went up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"I miss you babe." He said as I replied, "I miss you too~"

"Hey, stop acting lovey dovey infront of us! Its disgusting." The others shouted at us.

"Sorry~" I laughed. "So... how's your new school?" They asked me.

"Eh, its fine. Just that theres this dude called Jimin and he seems to be a wannabe rebel." I folded my arms.

"Tch, I hate these type of people. Babe, if he does anything to you, remember to call me." Leo said to me and I smiled at him.

"(Y/n)! Wanna smoke?" Eunji asked me as she handed me a pack of ciggaretes.

"Sorry but not today, I don't feel like smoking." I kindly refused her offer.

"Suit yourself." Eunji said to me.

"Babe, I have a gift for you because of your arrival~" Leo whispered in my ear with a husky voice.

"What is it?" I asked him. "Follow me." He said and took me into another alley.

"I'm glad that you came back babe." He said to me while smiling.

"I'm glad that I can see you again too~" I giggled.

"This is the gift, hope you enjoy it baby~" He said and leaned closer to my face.

His lips connected to mine and we started to make out. Our lips moved together in sync as he started to kiss me more roughly.

After a few minutes, we pulled away and I panted to catch my breathe.

"Did you enjoy that?" He smirked at me.

"I did~" I gave a peck on his lips.

Little did you know, Jimin was watching.

In all of a sudden, he punched Leo in the face. "What the actual fu-" Not even finishing his sentence, Jimin landed another hard punch at Leo's face again.

I held his arm and screamed, "JIMIN! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

"Saving you! What else?!" Jimin said to me.

"FUCK OFF NOW!!!" I screamed and chased him away.

Jimin's POV

I was walking at the streets, trying to find (Y/n).

Don't get me wrong, I was bored so I decided to follow her. "I swore that she was here just now..." I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly, I heard kissing noises, whispering, deep breathing at the alley.

Feeling curious, I peeked into the alley, only seeing (Y/n) and another boy...

.

.

.

.

.

Making out.

At that moment, I felt my heart ache a little. I lost my mind and went up to land a punch that guy's face.

(Y/n) looked shock to see my sudden action. Instead of thanking me, she screamed and pushed me away.

"FUCK OFF!!!" She screamed at me.

I just stared at her with disbelief.

Why does my heart hurt?