32.

3rd Person's POV

Once school ended, students dash out of the building immediately from excitement, since they finally escaped from the hellhole which was labelled as school.

(Y/n) and her friends stepped out of the building as she stretched her arms and yawned. "Finally, hell is over!" She said happily.

"I sat down for 6 hours and learned nothing, sad." Haerin sighed as everyone agreed with her.

"Hey, is everyone free? We should hang out today!" Hoseok suggested as (Y/N) tapped her chin and thought:

"homework? not important
mum? i kept the alcohol away from her, no problem
leo? fuck that asshole
hotel? trivago."

"Sure, I'm free." She shrugged as everyone nodded as well. "We should go to the ice cream shop down the street, I heard that its yummy." Jin said with an excited tone.

"Ice cream? Hell yes." Haerin said with a bold tone as everyone agreed with Jin's choice. "Lead the way, Mr. Worldwide." Jimin said as Jin smiled and nodded as all of them started to walk to the ice cream shop.

"Yay! First hangout." Haerin chuckled excitedly as (Y/N) smiled, she was glad that Haerin met real friends for once, she was glad that she ownself met real friends too, compared to the ones before.

After a few random chatting sessions, they all finally reached the ice cream shop. The shop looked simple yet cute at the same time, the decorations were aesthetic pleasing and is totally instagrammable, most likely a place where arthoes spend their time at.

The shop was empty since it just opened as all of them stood infront of the selections of ice cream. Their mouths were wide opened from the sight of ice creams.

"Is this heaven?" Taehyung exclaimed as Jimin looked at him. "Yes, Taehyung. This indeed is heaven." Jimin nodded.

"What are y'all waiting for? Let's eat the whole shop!" Jin said excitedly as they all started to order their ice creams.

Once they got their ice creams, they sat down at an empty table. "This ice cream is delicious!" J-Hope cried out as everyone started to gobble down their ice creams as if they were like a pack of wolves.

"Pfffttt, look at Jimin's face!" Taehyung bursted into laughter as everyone averted their gaze to Jimin, his lips was stained with ice cream as he didn't even noticed.

"How in the world do you even eat ice cream?" Namjoon sighed as (Y/N) led out a small chuckle.

"I'll help." She said as she took out a few pieces of tissue as she slowly started to wipe of the ice cream stains on Jimin's lips.

"Holy shit my otp has been sailed-" Haerin cried out.

"Is this PDA in my Christian household?" Yoongi said with a slight disgusted tone.

"Jimin's turning all red!" Jungkook pointed at Jimin's face, which was turning red as a tomato.

"Shut up Jungkook!" Jimin said out of embarassment as he glanced at (Y/n), which is also turning red from all of the comments that the others made.

"T-thanks." He said to her, "No p-problem..." She replied with a slight meek tone as everyone just stood there shipping the both of them.

??? POV

Gotcha.

"This will be great news to him, all of them better watch out from whats coming."

Might as well let their happiness last for a while longer, haha.