13.

The next day...

Third person's POV

Jimin arrived to school earlier than his friends because his friends said that they were all busy, of course he did not believe it so he just rolled his eyes at them.

He walked towards his locker to get his books and some girls started to fangirl around him.

He just ignored them because he thinks that all of his fangirls are annoying and they just like him because of his appearance.

He bit his lip, trying to ignore their presence. But his actions only made the girls fangirl more.

(Y/N)'s POV

Another day of school.

Yay.

Fuck no I'm outta here for god's sake.

But I'm just doing this for my family so-

Ima just go.

I walked towards my locker, only to see Jimin getting surrounded by his fangirls, again.

Eh, serves him right.

I walked along the school hallway as I walked past Jimin, not even sparing a glance at him. Suddenly, I felt footsteps behind me, I turned my head back, only to see an asshole following me a.k.a Jimin.

"What do you want now?" I asked as I folded my arms.

"An apology or a thank you." He looked at me with stern eyes.

bitch tf is this dude srs rn

"Um, No. First of all, it was you the one who is suppose to apologize to me because you basically ruined me and my boyfriend's quality time together, why should I even thank you?!" I said in a sassy yet stern tone.

He just gave me a glare and he said, "Boyfriend? Tch, never thought some bitch like you would ever get a boyfriend."

"Whatever, I don't have time for this." I huffed and continued walking, ignoring him.

Suddenly, someone caught me off-guard and bumped me with their shoulder, causing me to lose balance.

"Oh shit-" I said and started to rethink life choices.

why did this happen to me?

what is life?

if you punch yourself and it hurts are you weak or strong?

In all of a sudden, I felt someone catching me, and I fell onto that person.

"WHAT THE FISHCAKES JUST HAPPENED-" I stood up and dusted myself. I immediately turned my head back to see who catched me when I fell.

My eyes widened when I saw that person.

"NO WAY YOU-"