12.

Suga's POV

I walked to the rooftop after chatting with (Y/n).

"Suga hyung!" Jungkook said as the others approached me to greet me.

We all agreed to gather at the rooftop but we did not ask Jimin out.

"So... How did it go with her?" Jin asked me as all of them looked at with with eager eyes.

"Well, when I tapped her shoulder, she cursed at me, mistaking me as Jimin."

"Then, I asked her why does she hate Jimin." I said to them.

"What is her answer?!" All of them said excitingly at the same time.

"Well... She stopped talking for a moment and her face went blank. Then, she said he is a douche and a creepy dude. I assume that she hesitated..." I said, tapping my chin.

"WOW, DID YOU ASK HER ANY OTHER QUESTIONS-"

I cut Taehyung off because my eardrums could burst at this moment.

"I asked her whether if she hesitated just not or not and she stuttered." I said.

"Wow. She's obvious." Namjoon said with a straight face.

"Yup." I said.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Taehyung shouted again.

"Goddammit Tae, your ideas never work, we got kicked out of the store because of your last idea." Jin smacked his head.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT! IT WOULD HAVE WORKED IF YOU DID NOT SPEND 2 HOURS AT THE FOOD SECTION!" Taehyung spat back at Jin.

"You little-" Jin said and they both started bickering.

"How about we try to increase their chances of getting together?" J-Hope said as everyone's eyes lit up.

"Lets do that... but how?" Jungkook asked, feelimg flustered.

"I got a plan..." Namjoon wriggles one of his eyebrows as all of us smirked.

"Lets do dis." All of us said.