30.

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" I heard someone shook me as I snapped out of my thoughts and averted my gaze, only to see Haerin.

"Oh, sorry. I spaced out a little." I said as she led out a small smile. "It's fine." She replied as we reached the cafeteria.

I looked around, trying to spot my friends as I suddenly saw someone waving at me as I smiled and tugged Haerin's arm. "C'mon." I said.

Me and Haerin walked to where BTS's is sitting as all of them stared at Haerin with confusion. Clearly not recognizing who she is.

"Hey guys, this is my new friend, Yang Haerin. Don't worry, she's not mean or whatever. Also, if you hurt her I will chop your head off." I said to them as they nodded.

"H-hey everyone, I'm Haerin, nice to meet y'all!" She said and smiled. All of them greeted her as they also introduced themselves one by one, good to know that they are getting along well.

I bought my food since I couldn't live without it, if you make me starve you will sincerely be in my death note, I mean it.

We sat down as we chatted about random stuff and all, just like how friends do.

"Should we make a group chat? I mean it sounds fun." Jungkook suddenly suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea, I second that!" Taehyung said and smiled.

"Third that!" Jimin said as the others agreed.

"Alright then, let's exchange numbers!" I chuckled as all of us exchanged our phone numbers.

"I don't know when was the last time since I had a group chat, I think I never had one." Haerin awkwardly chuckled.

"It's okay, we're your friends now!" J-Hope cheerfully said.

"Let me make the group chat now." I said and smiled as I created a group chat and added everyone into the chatroom.

After adding everyone, someone suddenly called me as my eyes widened from the caller id. Leo.

I immediately rejected the call as I rolled my eyes, what does he want from me? Dumbass.

I placed my phone into my pocket as I ignored his calls and continued to talk with my friends.

Slowly, the notifications are getting more and more as it started to get annoying.

"Uh.. (Y/N), I think you should mute your phone." Suga said as I sighed and took out my phone to mute it.

The messages made my eyes widened.

LEO
hey

LEO
answer my calls.

LEO
i see that you are ignoring me, heh.

LEO
you enjoying the time with your little friends now?

LEO
you better enjoy it while it lasts.

"What does he fucking want?" I thought and bit my bottom lip, my hands shaking as I immediately blocked him.