16.

3rd Person's POV

Minji and her two friends scoffed as they spat at her, "You really ain't worried about dying, do you?!"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, feeling bored. "I just love living on the edge." She grinned.

"Gotta go now, see y'all later." (Y/n) waved her hand at the three girls as she left the scene.

"Ugh, she really have some guts." Minji said in a low voice.

(Y/n)'s POV

I left the school as I hummed to a random tune.

"These bitches really gonna try me," I thought in my head.

I suddenly felt an urge of hunger, alerting me that I need food ASAP.

I went to the streets and immediately ran towards the nearest bakery.

Suddenly, I felt a hand pulling into the dark alley.

"What the fu-" I cursed as a filthy hand covered my mouth. I looked up, only to see a drunken man who is approximately 40 years of age. I gagged at the heavy smell of alcohol.

"Shhh... Don't struggle," The man said as he grinned. "We're going to have some fun." His grin grew more as he caressed my cheek. I flinched and gave him the look of disgust.

"Don't move!" He slapped me harshly. He then started to lean closer, attempting to kiss me.

I'm not weak, you sexist asshole.

"Fuck off!" I screamed and kicked him in the place that never shines. He yelped in pain and glared at me.

"You bitch!" He pulled my hair as I landed a hard punch to his face. Unfortunately, he caught my punch.

"You're just a weak ass girl." The man smirked and threw me onto the ground.

Weak?

WEAK?

At that moment, I snapped. Everything was in slow motion as I felt the adrenaline rushing into my veins.

I charged at him, immediately landing hard punches repeatedly.

"I'M NOT WEAK!" I yelled at him, still punching him repeatedly.

"S...stop..." The man murmured weakly as I stopped punching him.

I catched my breath, I looked down upon him. His face was covered with blood and some of his teeth fell out.

I shedded a few tears, and I immediately rubbed them away.

I'm not the weak girl anymore, and I will never be that girl again.

I carried my backpack and immediately ran away from the alley, leaving the man behind.

I won't be that girl anymore, never.