8.

(Y/n)'s POV

Finally, detention is finished. I walked out from the detention room and stretched my hands. I looked back, only seeing Jimin sleeping in the room.

"Should I wake him up or-" I thought in my mind. "You know what fuck that, I'm gonna wake him up." I huffed.

I went to him and shook his arm. "Hey, wake up you midget." I said to him.

"Who are you calling a midget?!" Jimin raised his head and glared at me with furious eyes.

knew dat would work.

"Detention is finished." I said with a straight face as I went out the classroom and walked along the hallway.

Finally, I can go home and sleep. I might have a boring routine and life but hey, I'm satisfied with it.

I turned back and saw Jimin looking at me while walking, what a weirdo.

I turned my head back, hoping that he will not see me. But as expected, he noticed me.

"(Y/n), Why did you look at me?" Jimin shouted at me and I stopped in my tracks.

"What? Is it illegal to look at someone? Besides, you were looking at me too" I shouted back at him and I continued walking.

Suddenly, I felt someone grabbing my wrist, causing me to turn my head. That someone is Jimin.

"Let go of me, what do you want?!" I shouted at him.

"It won't be safe for a young girl to walk in the streets at evening." Jimin smirked as he let go of my wrist.

"Pft, as if I need your company, I'm fine with my own." I continued to walk.

Jimin's POV

I watched her figure walking further away from me and I just stood there like an idiot.

How could she reject my offer? I have never give someone an offer like this except for BTS.

Hmph.

But it won't hurt to follow her amirite ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bitch tf am i even thinking

She's right, if she thinks that she will be fine on her own, I'll just let her be.

But there's this feeling that I don't wanna leave her...

Who am I kidding.

Just ignore that.