28.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Ugh, english class is so boring, I almost fell asleep." I groaned as I led out a yawn. I was walking with my friends, a.k.a BTS.

"I know right, I fell asleep halfway through the class." Suga yawned as all of us led out a small snicker. "You're lucky that Mrs. Lee didn't catch you!" Jungkook chuckled as he led out his signature bunny smile.

"Damn you right." Suga said as I led out a small smile. We talked about random stuff through the hallway as suddenly a wave of thought hit me, I forgot to take my money from my bag!

I led out a frustated sigh, "Um, guys, I have to head back to class for a sec to get something!" I said before stepping back as I started to run back to the classroom. "Wait! Do you need company?" Jimin asked as I shook my head as a sign of denial.

I ran back to my classroom as I immediately took my cash to buy food, a girlie can't live without food amirite? Good thing the classroom was empty.

I suddenly felt two eyes staring at me but since I'm an alerted bitch, I immediately turned around as I scanned the entire classroom to see if there was anyone.

A ponytail caught my attention, bingo. There was a girl hiding outside the classroom, bold of her to assume that I'm blind.

Wait- is she hiding from me?

"Uhhh, I can see you, you know, you can come out now." I said as the girl flinched before revealing herself.

Can I be honest? I've never seen her around the school before, maybe I hate the existence of homosapiens so much that I wasn't aware of my surroundings.

The girl had a nervous look on her face, as if I was the predator and she was the prey.

"May I ask why were you hiding from me?" I asked her to break the awkward silence between us.

???'s POV

"May I ask why were you hiding from me?" The question from (Y/n) boomed into my ears as I led out a deep breath.

Oh shit what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do-

I just wanted to melt at the very moment, I don't want to look like a creep!

"U-uh, it was nothing!" I said in the most fakest tone ever. I cringed at myself. As you can see, I can't socialize.

"Yeah, right." She raised an eyebrow at me as I gulped, I should just tell her the truth.

"O-okay fine! I-I wanted to be friends with you... I know you hate those mean girls like Minji, b-but I'm not like them." I mumbled out as I felt a huge weigh lifted off my shoulders.

"I-It's okay if you don't want to be friends with me, I fully understand because I'm such a loner, I wouldn't be friends with me too if I were you and-" I mumbled everything out before I was cut short by her.

"Sure, let's be friends, you seem pretty cool." She said with a small smile as I looked at her with dismay.

Did she really- oh my god-

"Wait, are you serious?" I asked as she nodded, "Yes, honestly I would love to be friends with you." She added as I covered my mouth.

Me? Friends with (Y/n)? This must be a dream.

"By the way, what's your name?" She asked me as I snapped out of my thoughts and cleared my throat.

"My name is Yang Haerin, pleasure to meet you!" I said with a huge smile on my face.