33.

(Y/N)'s POV

I had a really great time with my friends yesterday, I felt genuinely happy for once in a while. I recalled a particular scene from yesterday.

"Jimin is blushing!" Jungkook cheekily said as he pointed at Jimin.

"Shut up!" He replied with an embarrassed tone as everyone bursted into laughter.

"Everyone just shut up and eat your ice cream before I eat it." I said intimidatingly as everyone stopped, I will actually eat their ice cream, no joke.

Little did they know, I was blushing too.

"Ugh, whatever. Let's just go to school." I frowned as I got ready and went to school. Now, I kind of look forward to something I dreaded before after meeting friends, cool.

It seems like God finally granted my wish of having friends, getting closer to get my life right for once, yay!

Before I started to make my way out to school, I glanced at my mother, whose in a drunken state. I sighed, even if she was in this state, that doesn't change the fact that she raised me from young.

She wasn't like this before, trust me. She's the most caring person you could ever meet, but after dad disappeared, she started to get anxiety and stressed as she slowly drove herself into the alcoholic path.

At first, I wanted to know where dad left to, but now I didn't care anymore since he might as well be dead, who knows.

I snapped out of my thoughts, "Bye, mum..." I muttered softly before leaving the house as I head to school.

Lets just skip this whole journey because nothing interesting happened.

After a boring 10 minute walk, I finally reached hell- I mean school.

The only thing that caught my attention was Minji, if you don't know her, that's fine because she's irrelevant but I noticed something different about her.

She looked... Depressed. Her expression were just empty as she wasn't around with her usual friends.

Could it be about Leo?

Nevermind, I shouldn't mind other people's business. Why do I care anyways?

I sauntered pass the hallway of students as I could feel some of them throwing me glares.

"How is she still in this school?"

"I know right, her grades, attitude, everything is bad, they should just throw her out."

"Isn't our school one of the good schools? She's going to ruin it's reputation."

"What is she even doing with her life? I pity her."

I heard their words as I silently put on my earphones and on some calming music, I didn't need to hear negativity and bullshit by people in my life.

It still hurts, but I'm used to it.

Used to being the bad guy all the times.

They look at me as bad guy, so I just simply became the bad guy they expected me to become.