Chapter#10

Ginny's POV

I looked at the door and saw a boy, probably around 5'11-ish in the doorway.

"Well hi there." I said smiling, still kind of shocked. Who was this kid?

He plopped down on Percy's old seat.

"I hope this seat isn't taken." He said, pulling his hood up, "I jut want a nap an the people in my compartment aren't allowing that to happen."

He had an American accent.How do you know that? You might ask.

Well, I guess knowing Percy had one advantage.

Harry looked at the guy.

"Sure." he said, "just know that we will still talk, but we will do it quieter."

The boy smiled. "that's all I want. Thanks." and pulled his hood over his eyes.

I looked at Harry. I mouthed "what about Percy?" to him.

He shrugged. The compartment door opened again and I saw a girl come in an glance around.

"Doesn't anyone knock anymore?" Ron asked exasperated.

She looked at him. "Oh sorry," she said, " I just needed to know where he ran off to. in case we needed him."

She had the same accent that he did.

"Why are you going to Hogwarts?" I asked

She looked at me. Her eyes were like a kaleidoscope. "We are exchange students, I guess. We are supposed to make an announcement when we get there in front of everyone."

"Oh, fun." I said. "I'm Ginny. And you are?"

"Oh! I'm Piper. Nice to meet you." she said and stuck her hand out to shake mine. "if he becomes a pain," she said pointing to the boy, "let me know." and she left, closing the door behind her.

I looked at my brother and shrugged, "It might be Percy's fault. We can ask when he comes back."

Ron nodded, "You're right." he said slumping back into his seat.

The door opened and in came Percy. He turned to take his seat and stopped, then his signature smirk spread across his face.

"What?" i asked him confused

He turned to look at me and put his finger on his lips.

"Eurghh!!" i groaned, annoyed. "You are so--"

He put his hand over my mouth and pulled me out of the compartment. Curse his stupid training so he can pull me around as if I weigh nothing! He's so insufferable! I just want to wring his neck! He's so--

My thoughts were interrupted by the insufferable idiot by the name of Percy, who, by the way, was still wearing his stupid smirk.

"Ginny," he said gently, "I know that you're cursing at and about me in your head,"

"How did you know?" I gasped

"You crinkle your nose." He said simply, "But I wanted to say 'that's Nico. You know, my cousin.'"

Realization hit me and I felt demb. I looked at the ground. "Oh," I said quietly.

He bent down so he could see me even though I was looking at the ground. "Ginny, it's fine. Don't feel dumb. You're smart. Remember when you hit Malfoy with the bat-bogey hex? and Pewter with the freeze-dry spell?"

Percy's POV

I could see her start to smile.

"And when Zabini made fun of Neville and you literally hit him so hard in the jaw he was bruised for weeks?" I said

"Well, to be fair," She said, "You saw him about to hit me back and broke a few bones." She said giggling.

"You're right." I said straightening up, "I  am pretty awesome huh?"

She looked at me like "Reaaly?"

"Okay, okay" I said, "I'm just kidding."

"yeah, sure," She said, walking past me, bumping into me as she passed.

I watched her turn back into the compartment,

"Oh, and by the way" she said, "You probably shouldn't follow me in here because he'll wake up sometime.." and closed the door.