three

kendall didn't get much sleep from what happened, if it wasn't for auston she would've been a whole lot different

kendall didn't get much sleep from what happened, if it wasn't for auston she would've been a whole lot different. she laid on her side as the sun began to rise, she stood up from the messy bed and walked towards her desk with her laptop and papers scratted all over.

a rush of anger bolted through kendall's body and she flung all the papers off the desk, falling down to the carpet floor, she collapsed and brought her knees to her chest as quiet sobs filled the room.

thoughts ran wild through her head as tears fell off her face, the sunrise came across the sky, horns honking as they made their way to work. she felt ashamed how she let that drunk guy come on her like that, she felt disgusted as she let the man grope her breasts, she got up from the floor and walked out of the room.

she needed a shower, to wash away the negativity, the worries and the thoughts, the way the warm water came down and hit her bare body it some how calmed her down.

so she went to the bathroom and took off her clothes, she ran the water and got under the shower head, she stood there quite a bit but she snapped back to reality when she heard knocking coming from the wooden door.

she quickly got out of the bathtub and turned the water off, she wrapped the long towel around her wet body as water dripped from the ends of her hair.

she opened the door to see her sister waiting as she leaned on the hallway wall, she checked the time on the wall and she looked at kendall confused wondering why she is up so early.

casey didn't say a word to her but just shut the bathroom door and began to do her stuff, kendell on the other hand felt the same way, the shower did not help and she went into her room.

she looked at the time and it was nearly six in the morning, so she decided that she would get ready for the day, she opened her dresser and grabbed her undergarments and slipped them on, she pulled the knitted burgundy sweather over her head and put on black leggings.

she braided her hair into two french braids, she walked out the bedroom not caring to clean up the mess she made, she walked down the narrow hallway as she ran her hand on the grey wall.

art pictures and pictures of their family is placed on the wall, she walked into the living room and kitchen that is connected together, since the apartment is quite small.

she slid opened the patio doors and sat on of the chairs that are placed outside, she looked at the morning sky, birds flying everywhere and the sound of horns honking at each other, she really missed home and her friends.

"why are you up so early? rough night?" casey said as she had a towel wrapped around her dark brown hair as she slowly sat down beside kendall.

"i just miss mom and dad, some friends i may add." kendall lied, she couldn't bare to tell her sister that she almost got raped, "you'll see them soon, don't worry ken." casey said, using her nickname and kendall attacked her with a hug.

casey was taken back, she didn't hug back at first but she closed her eyes and hugged her sister tight. they sat and hugged for three minutes and kendall pulled away.

"i have to get to work, or else my boss will yell at me again." casey chuckled and stood up from the chair, leaving kendall alone as the cool air blew threw her damp braids.

•••

kendall sat in her room for hours, doing absolutely nothing but reading or drawing some sketches, her bedroom door was opened and the buzzer ranged throughout the apartment which caused kendall to drop her pencil on the sketching pad.

she got up with the buzzer still going, the loud annoying sound filled her ears and she winched in pain as it started to hurt her ears.

"jesus, calm down. who is it?" she snapped as she said through the speaker, "is this kendall?" a husky voice said and she raised an eyebrow.

"yes this is she, and who is this?" she asked with confusion in her voice as she waited for the answer, "it's auston. from last night." he said and her eyes widen, she unlocked the door by pushing the button and he began to come up the stairs as he wore black jeans that has slits on the knees and a beige sweather.

he knocked on the door and she opened it to face the boy who saved her from the tragic thing that happened last night.