seven

"this is it

"this is it." auston said and tossed his keys on the marble kitchen island, kendall took off her shoes also with auston. "i didn't expect it to be this clean." kendall said which caused auston to laugh as he flopped on the couch, that is one thing she loves about herself, she speaks her mind.

"hey! just because i'm a boy doesn't mean all boys have dirty houses." auston stated as he turned on the flat screen television that hung on the white wall.

"okay, i'm sorry." kendall laughed and he turned on a system, he gave kendall a controller and she looked at it.

"do you know what this is?" he questioned as he watched her look at it, "no, i don't play any video games." kendall said and his brown eyes popped out.

"wait, do you just say that you don't play video games?" he asked and she looked at him with one eyebrow cocked, she nodded her head slowly and he made a sound, not believing what she just said.

"it's called a ps4 and we are going to play some black ops 3." he said and started the game, "i'm not very good." she said with embarrassment in her voice.

"it's okay, i'll go easy on you." he smirked, obviously lying, she scoffed playfully and they started a match. she didn't know what to do but she got killed by other people, many times.

the match ended and she laughed with auston, "i told you, i suck." she shrugged and passed the controller to auston.

"wanna watch some netflix?" he asked and she furrowed her eyebrows, "netflix?" she asked.

"please tell me that you heard of it before?" he pleaded and flopped on the couch, " no, i don't watch tv." she said as she looked at the tv that had the word 'NETFLIX' in red on the television.

"jesus, you're an old soul." he said and put on some tv show which is 'friends'.

"please tell me that you've heard of the tv show friends." he asked as pressed the play button, "yeah, i've heard of it but never watched it." she said and the show started.

"well now it's time to binge watch it." he smiled. the two young adults stayed quiet as they watched the show, laughing at the funny parts of the episodes.

•••

a empty pizza box laid on the couch as auston sat on the floor with his back leaning on the couch. kendall played with his brown silky hair, she took a elastic off her wrist and she smiled as she started to tie his hair into a little ponytail.

"do you want a ride home?" auston asked as he looked up at her. she yawned and nodded her head, she looked at the time and it's nearly ten at night.

"okay, get ready and i'll take you." he said and went into a room, kendall put on her shoes and threw away the empty box of pizza, a tired looking auston came walking out with black nike loose shorts on and a toronto maple leaf hoodie.

"let's go." auston said and slipped on his under armour sandals. they both walked out the building and into his black car.

"i had fun tonight." kendall said as they both sat in the car, "me too, we need to do it again." he smiled and stopped at a red light.

"what are you doing tomorrow?" kendall asked as she looked at the side of his face. his perfectly shaped jaw and his pink, soft lips.

"i don't know. i'll come pick you up tomorrow, so be ready." he smiled and stopped outside the apartment building.

"okay." she said, but before she could open the car door, auston stopped her. "let's go on a adventure." he whispered and she looked at auston with her eyes locked on him.

"i'm sorry matts, but no adventures tonight." kendall whispered back and gave him a tight hug before getting out the car, he slowly drove away.

she really wanted to go on another adventure with him, but she is quite tired and wanted to go to bed.

she opened the front door of the shared apartment door and slipped off her shoes, "where have you been?" casey asked as she came from the hallway.

"i was at a friend's house." kendall said and walked to her room, she wasn't very close with her siblings nor her parents.

she closed the bedroom door and slipped her clothes off and put on more comfortable clothes. she turned off the light and got under her covers, music lightly played as she drifted off to sleep with auston on her mind.