six

the night was filled with many different conversations and many laughs

the night was filled with many different conversations and many laughs. they began to walk down the streets, kendall got tired and hopped on auston's back, he was taken by surprise but carried her anyways.

•••

she woke up the next morning, feeling great. the first thing she did was smile, she got out of the comfortable bed and came out of her room, she went into the bathroom and did her daily routine for every morning.

once she was done, she wrapped the long towel around her body and went inside her room, she put on some undergarments and picked out her outfit for the day. a light beige 'guns & roses' shirt and black jeans.

she started to brush her long hair and pulled it into a messy bun, not caring what it looked like.

the buzzer rung throughout the small apartment and she immediately ran to the small beige speaker, "yes?" she said, biting her lip to stop her from smiling.

"it's matts," auston said and her insides felt giddy but in a good way, she opened it and he quickly came in.

kendall opened the front door and he came in, he looked around the cramped apartment. "i know it's not a lot, but here it is." she said as she let auston take a look around.

"hey, don't worry about it. it suits you." he said and turned to face her. "this isn't actually mine. it's my older sister's." she said and grabbed a cheese stick from the fridge.

"want one?" she asked and stuff her mouth with the cheese, he looked at her and chuckled. "i'm good." he said and looked away.

"well, what do you need?" she asked and threw the empty wrapper in the garbage, "let's go on a adventure." he said and she loved the idea.

"you're turning into me and i absolutely love it." she showed off her cheeky smile and slipped on some black vans.

"come on," auston said and opened the door, letting kendall go first.

•••

"ripley's aquarium?" kendall asked as they both sat in auston's vehicle, outside some aquarium.

"come on, it'll be fun," he smiled and got out off his vehicle, kendall followed his actions, he locked the car and held out his hand for kendall to hold.

of course, being herself. she took his soft, warm hand as they both walked in. the main entrance was filled with little colored fish on the windows of the doors, she loved it already.

"hi! welcome to ripley's aquarium, what could i do for you today?" a worker said excitedly behind the counter as she held her hands on the computer.

"two adults." auston said and took out his wallet, "i could do it." kendall said and pulled out her wallet, before she could take out her credit card auston stopped her.

"i mean i would let you, but i already gave her the money." he whispered, his hot breath hitting her ear, sending chills down her spine.

she put everything away and they got their tickets, before going to explore many different exhibit's.

"i hope you have fun!" the woman with the scanner said with excitement in her voice, they both walked passed and into a hallow tunnel.

"this is going to be fun!" auston said with the same tone as the workers, kendall giggled as she linked arms with him.

"holy mother of god." auston breathed out as he gazed at the big fish tanks that are filled with water and different species of fish.

•••

"did you have a great time?" auston asked as the two got settled in the car of auston. as they just finish exploring around the big aquarium.

"yeah, did you?" kendall as they both fasten their seatbealts, "with i'm with you, i always have a great time." he smiled which caused kendall to chuckle.

"you're cheesy," she shook her head as auston drove away, "when am i going to see your place?" kendall asked as she had her arms crossed.

"i don't know, soon." he said as he stopped a red light, "no fair, you seen mine, now i need to see yours." she pouted like a little girl which caused auston to laugh as he drove.

"don't worry kenna, soon. i promise." he said and turned a right, the car went quiet again and kendall disliked it very much. she loved to make conversations and talk throughout the whole car ride, so she began to talk.

"do you miss arizona?" she asked and auston stayed quiet for a bit. "just a bit, have you ever traveled the world?" he asked and she shook her head.

"i will, very soon. did you ever before?" she asked and he nodded his head, "not really, but i went to switzerland. i had to move there." he said proudly, kendall could tell by the smile he made, his chocolate brown eyes were glued on the road.

"how was it?" she asked and placed her hand under her chin, "it was very beautiful but it's a whole lot different." he said and stopped in front of a building that is filled with condos.

"where are we?" kendall asked confused as she looked at the tall building, "you wanted to see my home, didn't you?" he asked and got off the car, she smiled and immediately got off the car.

"you live in a condo?" she asked and he nodded his head as he opened the front glass door, letting kendall go in first.

"yep." he said popping the 'p'.