eighteen

the couple of days has past, kendall and auston forgot about the whole thing but they did get a whole lot closer

the couple of days has past, kendall and auston forgot about the whole thing but they did get a whole lot closer. pecking each other on the lips, cuddling everynight when they went to bed, doing couple stuff, but they haven't confirmed their relationship yet.

today is september first, the beginning of kendall's life. with college starting and auston's birthday coming up but today is also the day that they go back to the city and face the reality of the world.

"are you hungry? because we aren't going to eat for a hour and a half." auston asked as he pulled out of the driveway of the white house. "i think i'm going to be okay, matts." kendall chuckled and placed her hand into auston's large hand as they both drove away from wasaga.

"that was a fun weekend, don't you think?" auston asked as the car was on the freeway as many vehicle filled the lanes.

"it was fun." kendall stated as she took in his features as he was driving. "how long do i have to wait? because i'm getting impatient." he chuckled, referring to kendall to say yes to be his girlfriend.

"pretty soon, i promise." she said with a bright smile on her face. kendall turned up the radio as music vibrated in the car, the two yelled the lyrics and auston swayed his head side to side which caused kendall to laugh.

•••

"kenna, we're here." auston whispered to the sleeping girl, he shook her shoulder and she opened her blue eyes that auston fell for.

"feels good to be back." she stated as she looked around downtown toronto, auston agreed with her and stopped outside of the apartment building that she lives in.

"thanks for everything matts, make sure to come and see me later." she smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek, kendall grabbed her duffel bag and swung the black strap over her shoulder and quickly got off the car.

she opened the front door of the building and auston drove away in minutes. kendall raced up the stairs and she opened the front door of the shared apartment. she slipped off her white converse and casey came running out the hallway to see her younger sister who she missed.

"how was it? tell me everything!" casey squealed as she wrapped her arms around kendall. she chuckled and gently pushed casey away.

"it was amazing cas, i mean literally, it was amazing." kendall began and sat down on the couch with her older sister as she told her everything that has happened over the weekend.

"so you guys are dating?" casey questioned and kendall shook her head. "i'm waiting." kendall said as she started to fiddled with her fingers. "why? what are you waiting for? go and see him and tell him that you want to be with him!" casey yelled with excitement and jumped up from the couch.

kendall nodded her head and stood up from the beige couch. "yeah, you're right! i'm going to go over there right now and tell him." kendall said and slammed the front door of the apartment.

casey chuckled and the door opened again, "kens, what are y- auston?" casey questioned as she seen auston standing at the door with his fist shoved into his jean pockets.