seventeen

auston sat on the patio steps with his large hands covering his face

auston sat on the patio steps with his large hands covering his face. he just fucked up everything with kendall and he couldn't forgive himself but he needed to apologize for his hormones for taking over his body. he couldn't help it, he needed her, he craved for her touch, he craved for her lips onto his, they way the bathing suit was tight on her perfect body. he made sure to make kendall his.

he opened the front door quietly to see kendall snuggled up on the white couch, her hazelnut hair wrapped into a high ponytail. she had on her reading glasses as she read one of her books.

kendall knew auston was standing there because she could feel his gaze burning through her, she shook it off and ignored him.

auston hung his head low as he walked into the shared room that they're staying in, he took a warm shower and wrapped a towel around his torso. he slowly got dressed into his pyjamas which was, black loose nike shorts and his toronto maple leafs hoodie covering his bare upper body.

auston let out a big sigh, before exiting the bedroom. he stopped in front of the living room and slowly sat down beside kendall, she shifted uncomfortable and the awkward silence filled the whole beach house.

"look, i'm so sorry for kissing you. it was a stupid move and i regret it." auston said and turned his body so he could face kendall, she put her book down slowly and took off her reading glasses.

"what about jordyn? that's basically cheating, i just ruined everything for you and jordyn's relationship. i should be the one who's sorry, matts." she said as her blue eyes began to become glossy, a tear dropped from her face and auston immediately hugged her.

"it's okay, kenna. i'm over jordyn and i'm going to break up with her once we get back into the city." he said and released from the hug but kendall disagreed as she shook her head.

"no, you can't i thought you were happy with her? you just can't let my stupid ass ruin your happiness, i don't want you to." kendall said with her voice breaking at the end.

"she's not my happiness anymore, i thought she was but feelings change and i found someone who is way better than her." he said as he traced tiny circles on her back, she stopped her crying and sniffled as she wiped away her tears.

kendall looked at the boy who had just said a sentence that she couldn't understand. "who is it?" she slowly said and auston let a chuckle escaped his mouth.

"it's you kenna, it has always been you. that night i saved you, i'm glad i did because if i didn't, i would've never met you. i'm confessing all the feelings that has been inside me since the day i met you, i love you kenna and i'll never stop loving you." he finished as the two looked into each other eyes with love.

" i feel the same way, but what if i mess up? what if this relationship doesn't last long, i'm scared auston." kendall truthfully said as she waited for a response.

"we are never going to mess this up, we're going to be in this relationship together and we're going to stay strong, because we love each other." auston said and kendall chuckled as she attached her arms around him.

"i need to wait auston, for a relationship. i have to think about it, do you understand?" she asked and auston totally uderstood each word that has fallen out of her mouth.

he shook his head rapidly and intertwined their hands together but a qeustion was eating the inside of auston, so he began to speak.

"please, wait for me. just don't date nobody else." kendall's eyes softened as she looked at him, her shoulders slumped and she nodded her head.

"i'm never going to leave you for someone else." she whispered and their lips connected.