eight

kendall woke up by the bright sun beaming through her glass window. she sat up and stretched her arms out, her door barged opened and she jumped as she held her hand on her chest.

"good morning!" auston said excitedly as he held up two coffee cups from tim hortons. "you can't just barge in like that, you scared me." kendall let out a sigh as auston handed her the warm coffee.

"i'm sorry, well what are you waiting for? come on! let's go!" he flashed his bright smile as it shined brightly towards the sun.

"well, get out." she smiled and pushed him out the door, she slipped off her clothes and put on a new pair of undergarments. she dug into her dresser furiously, trying to find the perfect clothes to fit in today. (Outift on top^)

she ran her hands on the jean shorts, the phone in her back pocket stuck out as she slipped on some low cut white converse.

leaving her hair down and nicely brush, she ran out the bedroom, "where are we going?" kendall asked as she stopped in front of the connected kitchen and living room as she grabbed a cheese stick.

"it's a surprise, you'll love it." auston showed a small smile and opened the front door as he wore grey shorts, a black shirt, his black hat that is covering his beautiful brown hair and the sunglasses covering his hazel brown eyes.

"y'know, you're really weird for wearing sunglasses inside." kendall said and pushed the door open, "ooh, look at that. we're outside now." auston said with a smile but didn't show his perfect white teeth.

"shut up." she said, they both got in his car and fasten their seat belts. they both yelled out the lyrics of 'controlla' from drake as it blasted through the car as the windows were rolled down.

•••

"where are we?" kendall asked as she looked into the belongings that were in front of her vision, a lake with clear water and a huge dock.

"just come on and follow me." auston said as he got out of the car. auston opened the back trunk, swinging two beach towels over his shoulders. kendall's eyes went huge once she seen the two towels over his shoulders.

"nu-uh, i'm not going to go swimming. i don't have a bikini!" she exclaimed as she followed auston to the wooden dock as her arms were crossed on her chest.

auston knew exactly want he was doing, he just ignored her as he dropped the towels, he pulled his shirt off his chest revealing his tone abs and kendall couldn't stop staring.

he took his grey short off, just leaving him in his boxers, he jumped into the water making a big splash, kendall on the other hand thought he was crazy.

"c'mon! it's actually nice!" he yelled as he swam around the bright blue water, she shook her head no as she still had her arms crossed over her chest.

"don't be a wuss." auston said as he floated in the water with his eyes closed. kendall bit her lip and began to take off her clothes just leaving her in her undergarments.

"cannon ball!" she yelled before jumping into the cold water but it was refreshing. she came up the surface and wiped the water off her face to see auston swimming towards her.

"you're still a wuss." auston said and snaked his arms around her body. the two looked into each other's eyes, auston started to lean in but kendall smirked and splashed his face and got out off his grip as she swam away laughing her head off.

"hey! no fair!" auston yelled as he started to chase her, she squealed as he pulled her into his arms.

•••

"that was really fun." kendall admitted as she wrapped herself in the beach towel as she dried off, auston following her actions.

"it was, i really enjoyed that." he smiled proudly and began to put on his clothes, also with kendall. "are we going back now?" kendall asked as she walked with auston back to his car where massive oak trees hovered over the vehicle.

"no, not yet." he smiled and tossed the damp towels into the trunk of his car and pulled out a notepad with a pencil case. kendall furrowed her eyebrows at the supplies that auston was holding.

"c'mon." auston said and sat down on the ground as he leaned on the tree trunk. "what exactly are we going to do?" kendall asked slowly as she sat down beside auston, crossing her legs.

"we are going to make a chart." he said and opened the pencil case that was filled with different bright markers. "a chart for what?" she asked with confusion in her voice, kendall gazed at auston who was putting little check boxes on the paper with different colors.

"to do different adventures, you silly." he chuckled and wrote the title with a bright yellow marker, brighter than the sun kendall may add. 'ADVENTURES WITH MY LOVE.'

kendall smiled like a idiot as she read the two words over again. 'my love', she loved it. this boy never fails to make kendall smile.

what the chart would look like..

Split a milkshake
Go to an arcade
Friends marathon
Carve initials into a tree
Take a nap
Get henna tattoos
Go on a walk
Ride a ferris wheel
Go on a picnic
Go on a road trip
Go and play a game of pool
Make breakfast
Try a new recipe
Write each other letters
Build a sand castle
Go mini golfing
Go bowling
Take a dance class
Make t-shirts
Go to a play
Bake something
Go to the planetarium
Go to the beach
Make a pizza from scratch
Go to an amusement park
Watch the sunset
Order chinese food
Play musical instruments
Stargaze
Go camping
Build a blanket fort
Go to the zoo
Go go-carting
Have a movie marathon
Go to a museum
Go on a classy date
Make s'mores
Ask each other questions
Share an ice cream
Play hide and seek
Go to a concert
Have a paint war
Pick a direction and drive
Meet each other's parents
Slow dance
Share popcorn
Play a board game
Sing and dance at either apartment