sixteen

"let's go swimming

"let's go swimming." auston said out of the blue, he paused the tv show that the two were watching which caused kendall to yawn.

"i'm very tired." kendall stated and stood up from the white couch. "so. c'mon, you party pooper." auston joked and followed kendall into the massive, but beautiful kitchen.

"i didn't even bring a bikini or anything to swim in." kendall said before taking a drink of the cool water bottle that has been in the fridge. "well, don't wear anything." auston smirked as he crossed his muscular arms, causing himself to get a smack on the back of his head.

"you're a perv, did you know that?" kendall joked and flopped back on the couch. "i'm sorry kenna. now could we go and swim?" auston pouted and stuck out his bottom lip like a little boy.

kendall rolled her eyes but agreed with him, "yay! now come on, let's go and swim!" auston said excitedly and raced to the shared room.

"i'm telling you, i don't have any swimming stuff." kendall shrugged and walked into the bedroom. "here." auston said and tossed her a one piece swimsuit.

"where did you get this?" kendall asked and walked towards the bathroom. "your duffel bag." auston shrugged and took out black swimming trunks.

kendall shut the bathroom door and slipped off her clothes that she was wearing. she quickly put on the material and tied her hair into a messy bun, not caring how it looks like.

she came out of the bathroom to see auston's tone abs and his swimming trunks with his hair on his face. he looks perfect.

"how do i look?" kendall asked as she looked at the bathing suit that she is wearing. "you look perfect, now c'mon the sunset is going down." auston said and pulled kendall's hand as they both raced out the door and onto the sand.

the two both looked at the mist sky that was filled with a light pink and orange mixed together, it looks perfect and kendall admired the scenery

"last one into the water is a rotten egg!" auston yelled with excitement and ran towards the crashing waves. kendall shook her head and laughed but ran into the water anyways.

"you act like a little boy!" kendall yelled and dived into the cold water, she came up to see auston swimming towards her with his wet brown hair on his face. "but you love me." he said with a childish expression and snaked his arms around her waist. kendall slowly slid her tiny arms around his tone neck.

"you're right." kendall agreed with him, making auston flash his smile. the two stood in the swallow, blue water and looked at each other, admiring the beautiful features that they have never seen before.

auston licked his pink soft lips and attached them onto kendall's. it happened so fast, the two moved into sync giving each other butterflies that they've never experience before.

it was like the time and movement had stopped for the two, kendall snapped back into reality and pushed auston away. she shook her head and walked out of the water, soon auston yelled for her to come back but she never followed his instructions.

she just can't believe what happened, she just kissed a guy whom she loves but guilt filled her body. he has a girlfriend and she just ruined auston's happiness.