Peyton B

Peyton and I went back to the same spot we were at

Peyton and I went back to the same spot we were at. We saw the bush and Peyton took a stick and threw it right at the bush. Ugh stupid child, I thought jokingly.

I scolded her. "Peyton you could have hurt whoever was back there or whatever."

Just then we heard someone say "ouch!" Oh, no I thought. Peyton held onto this other stick really tightly, looking like she was about to seriously injure whoever was back there. Then Ayva suddenly walked out of the bush carrying this cute little cat.

Peyton shrieked and flung the stick right towards Ayva like it was some kind of monster that was about to eat both of us. The stick hit Ayva right on the forehead and Ayva started bleeding but didn't seem to notice it.

I glared at Peyton tumultuously who just stopped covering her eyes. Suddenly Ayva said something really dumb at this time. She said,"You TOTS JELLY?" I looked at her senselessly. Maybe the stick Peyton threw affected her more than I thought. Ayva always said "tots jelly" though so I think she's fine. Other than the part where she asks us if we were jealous of her new found feline friend.

Ayva started to notice the blood on her forehead that drooped down right on her face. She screamed and laughed and then started to cry. Peyton and I started to panic, so I told Peyton to go find Mr. Mcmillan and tell him to come.

I stood there with Ayva looking at her disgustingly. I wasn't the person to comfort other people, heck it just made me uncomfortable. Just then Peyton came with Mr.Mcmillan, I was saved from that awkwardness.

Mr. Mcmillan looked at Ayva and asked her if she could still stand. Ayva stood up.He then told Ayva she needed to go to the emergency cabin, where nurse Mercy was. He took a look at the cat and said, "Oh, and someone needs to take the cat to Tent 1A or 1B or wherever Ayva sleeps in."

Peyton and I returned to tent 1A, it was 4:55 pm in the evening. Ayva's new cat was just resting on her sleeping bag, the cat was lying on it's back with it's mouth open. "Awwww, that little cat is really cute," Peyton said aweingly. I stared at her.

"Then why did you throw a stick at it!?" I asked, still mad at her for throwing that stick at Ayva.

"I thought she was a monster!" Peyton replied defensively. I sighed.

"Oh, Peyton." I laughed

Late that night, around 12:30 am, we went to see Ayva at the emergency cabin. Nurse Mercy, a nice, brown haired woman, told us that we should let her sleep here, just in case she wakes up and she rips open her cut from the sudden action. Ayva was sound asleep. She looked okay, the cut had stitches on it though.

"Why in the world would anyone throw a stick at her? They could have given her a concussion!" Nurse Mercy said, obviously not knowing Peyton threw the stick at Ayva.

"I don't know," I said, glaring at Peyton.

"Maybe the person who threw the stick thought she was a monster," Peyton said shyly. We laughed.