sleepless in london

It was about six in the morning when George and Paul had finished their shared bowl of Frosted Flakes and they were both cautious of the guest room that had become a little too quiet for their liking. "You can go check if you want," Paul said softly as he helped move George's bags to his own room. He smiled softly when he saw George lean in to listen for any moans, hoping to prove Paul wrong when he first stated that the pair had never screwed there but frowned in defeat when he realized that the two were just sleeping soundly. "Told you." Paul chuckled and opened the door to the main room, his own room.

George peaked in and gasped. The room was larger than he had expected from a flat. George looked over at Paul who was putting the suitcase down next to where his closet was. Martha had trotted behind and was now leaping onto the bed, tail wagging as she spotted the two men.

"Well baby," Paul sighed softly and closed the door before going over to George, snaking an arm around his waist and pressing a kiss to his neck. "I need to go work in a bit and you need some sleep."

"And you say this as if you don't sleep." George chuckled, lightly pushing Paul off of him. He smiled and sat down on the corner of the bed, heaving when Martha climbed on top of his lap and sat herself down on him. Her head rested on George's lap and she licked his skinny fingers when he went to pet her. There was a small giggle from George and Paul's heart fluttered when he heard it. He had forgotten just how beautiful that giggle was and hearing it again only drew Paul in more.

"Of course I sleep," Paul scoffed and leaned down to move Martha off of his boyfriend so that he could sit on his lap instead. George had turned a slight pink and was trying hard not to make it red when he heard Paul yawn and place his head onto his shoulder. "But I need to be up in a bit so there's no point to sleep."

"I bet you didn't even go to sleep." George teased, smirking when he saw Paul turn bright red with embarrassment. "And the red on your face is telling me you didn't so I suggest you get under those covers and let me cuddle you until you have to leave for work."

"Oh fuck you," Paul mumbled and tried to get up, squealing when he felt George pull him back down and they landed on the bed. "George! I swear to god if we wake up those two idiots and they get mad I'm blaming you!"

"But they won't," George whined and pulled Paul even closer, his face snuggling close to the older man's neck and pressed a few kisses over it, making Paul whine. "Just sleep." George had drawn out the last word until Paul had groaned and pushed himself off.

"Shut the fuck up and go sleep," Paul groaned, jumping when he heard a loud bang on the door.

The door continued to pound until Paul yanked the door open, somehow catching John's fist when the idiot went to blindly knock once more at the now open door. "We're trying to sleep you blind bat." Paul had said with a grimace, dropping his grip on John's hand to try and go back to the bed.

"Listen up you cunt," John said curtly and grabbed Paul's shirt tightly in his grip. "Either our go to sleep whatever way you can or I'll make you fall asleep with a punch. Listen to loverboy when he tells you to sleep because I can't sleep and if I come back one more time loverboy is gonna have no one to love anymore."

"Oh fuck you John," Paul grimaced and pushed John off of him. "Go back to sleep. At least you get to see your boyfriend whenever you want."

"Hey how about you—" John wasn't able to finish his sentence. There was a loud ringing noise coming from the desk next to Paul's bed and an awkward silence overcame everyone in the room. It was 6:30 am and that meant that it was time for Paul to go to work.

"Told you I never sleep," Paul smirked when he saw George who was on the bed picking at the sheets. Paul walked over to the youngest man in the room and pressed a soft kiss to his lips before getting up to look for a towel. "John today you and Richie are in charge of looking after my baby and showing him around. I want him back alive please."

"No promises." John shrugged and Paul gave him a light punch before leaving the room to go to the bathroom to get ready for work. Everyone at work was sure to hate him when they began to hear of George coming to see him.